Shades111

please add "other sports" to sports section

please could i request  "other sports" in the sports section of forum , i understand football and horse racing are highly likely the most popular for the forum but im an avid punter on golf and hopefully i may find a few others that may enjoy a punt on it as well .

regards  Shades111

15 hours ago, Shades111 said:

please could i request  "other sports" in the sports section of forum , i understand football and horse racing are highly likely the most popular for the forum but im an avid punter on golf and hopefully i may find a few others that may enjoy a punt on it as well .

regards  Shades111

This section is now live, thanks for the suggestion :thumbsup:

• Like 2

On 28/02/2018 at 14:57, MrUKHackz said:

This section is now live, thanks for the suggestion :thumbsup:

Can you also add a cock fighting please section @MrUKHackz? There's a developing scene up here. Thanks in advance. 

Edited by AndyL1987
  • Haha 2

Guest Miller26
On 27/02/2018 at 23:44, Shades111 said:

regards  Shades111

Forgot to say shades thanks for the golf tip . Shame I had him win only 

6 hours ago, Miller26 said:

Forgot to say shades thanks for the golf tip . Shame I had him win only 

which one did i give you , i totally bombed at the masters personally , had mcilroy and spieth win only and hit nothing eachway .

Guest Miller26
36 minutes ago, Shades111 said:

which one did i give you , i totally bombed at the masters personally , had mcilroy and spieth win only and hit nothing eachway .

I had speith but win only mate

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

I had speith but win only mate

same as me then , at least he gave it a go , shame his rounds 2+3 were poor otherwise he wins , nevermind , on to the next one .

8 hours ago, AndyL1987 said:

Can you also add a cock fighting please section @MrUKHackz? There's a developing scene up here. Thanks in advance. 

I actually saw this the other night and it was setup like baccarat where you can bet banker vs player

• Shocked 1