MrUKHackz

Money Train Review

Recommended Posts

I told everybody this game was horseshit 3 weeks ago and I stand by my opinion young Mr Hackz. This game could rob Al Capone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Blacko said:

I told everybody this game was horseshit 3 weeks ago and I stand by my opinion young Mr Hackz. This game could rob Al Capone.

On this occasion I am in Agreement with your assessment of the game..... It promises much and delivers little !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

On this occasion I am in Agreement with your assessment of the game..... It promises much and delivers little !!!

ROLL UP ROLL UP, The money train has pulled into the station.

24021802324_b7c865afd5_b.jpg

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems to pay like White Rabbit in bonuses

Some pay a miserly 20% back

While some pay a 20% profit 

Seen one at 5000x since it has come out  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dave said:

Seems to pay like White Rabbit in bonuses

Some pay a miserly 20% back

While some pay a 20% profit 

Seen one at 5000x since it has come out  

So if you have 1000 hours to spare you might hit one eventually...!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick question: Why do you put an apostrophe in between your numbers when it's a comma, always has been a comma and always will be a comma?

image.png.29f540c2a2e5b74e2526b98537c43f7f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

Just a quick question: Why do you put an apostrophe in between your numbers when it's a comma, always has been a comma and always will be a comma?

image.png.29f540c2a2e5b74e2526b98537c43f7f.png

Just to annoy you x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now