OMG I WOULD CRY ?

VillaLad

3 hours ago, Blacko said:

No offence to Colchester as I am happy to see them have their night of glory but that is humiliating for a team with the resources of Spurs. My English team is Chelsea so i'm quite happy watching Spurs collapse to a team of minnows.

I know a lot of Chelsea fans follow Rangers as well.   Many moons ago I was sitting in a large well known pub in the West of Ireland having a drink with a guy who was a Chelsea fan.  We were watching the old firm derby and the place was full of Celtic fans. As you know most of the Irish follow them  strongly.   Celtic were awarded a penalty  and the fans went wild and at that point the guy I am with shouts "you ain't scored it yet"  well of course the penalty was saved and he started jeering them.   I thought I was going to get put through a window ffs.

• Love 1

I am a Spurs fan. I watched last nights game and no, no womens team, no reserve team. If my memory is right there was only 2 players from the youth set up without 1st team experience. Rest have all played a large amount of games in the Premier League. No excuses from me at all. Sure we had loads of possession but that does not win you games. Apart from 1 Lucas freekick there Keeper was never troubled and I actually thought they would nick a goal in the last few minutes as they looked so dangerous on the break.

There are major issues at Spurs at the moment, getting to the CL final last season just papered over the cracks to what was a very poor season. Away from home we have not beaten a current PL team since DEC18 away to Everton. This season already lost to Newcastle and Leicester and in reality should have been battered by Man City, how we got away with a draw there i will never know. Last night Poch did not seem interested from the Kick Off. Not his usual self on the touchline. Looked defeated after 10 minutes, and the displays of some of the senior players was appalling. Dele has gone from a world class player to struggling to make it into the 1st team squad. Erickson, not being funny but i could put in a better shift than him. 

3 players out of contract at the end of the season, Toby,Jan and Erickson, this should never have been allowed to happen. Rose and Wanyama both told you can leave the club, took no part in pre season to try to find a new club. None came knocking so now Poch asks them to play. These guys no the manager dont want them there so why would they bother. ? 

Plenty of rumours saying Poch is waiting for Real to sack ZZ and he will walk away to manage them, my honest believe is do not beat Southampton on sat and he may not get the chance to walk away. Levy is ruthless and may like many Spurs fans feel that Poch has taken the club as far as he can 

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

That's why I never used to do the really big accas. If that happened to me I'd probably never get over it

This guy used to own the hotel i stayed at in the week and he would do £60 accas about 7 teams usually. Coral was next door so no cash out available. Another one was stevenage not winning for about 14k and they were 4/7 and his last selection. He's minted though so he didn't care that much. I only did fivers and tenners.

1 minute ago, Kev40 said:

This guy used to own the hotel i stayed at in the week and he would do £60 accas about 7 teams usually. Coral was next door so no cash out available. Another one was stevenage not winning for about 14k and they were 4/7 and his last selection. He's minted though so he didn't care that much. I only did fivers and tenners.

It's all relative I suppose. I still think about near misses from years ago for only 100s! . Just goes to show I was one shit gambler

• Keeemon 1

4 minutes ago, david1111 said:

It's all relative I suppose. I still think about near misses from years ago for only 100s! . Just goes to show I was one shit gambler

Like that "WAS" past tense ?. Not on your own there the last 2 years especially i felt like i hardly won anything at all.

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Just google sky super 6 chance to win 250k each week for free just predict the 6 scores piece of piss ?

1 minute ago, Kev40 said:

Sorry it's for 250k ?‍♂️

I am defo doing this..... might even share my winnings this week haha 

How many times has it been won? I'm going to Google it now.... :keeeemon:

• Chaching! 1

2 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

I am defo doing this..... might even share my winnings this week haha 

How many times has it been won? I'm going to Google it now.... :keeeemon:

Quite a few times. I did it for about 3 years. Closest i got was 4 correct scores out of 6. It's actually good fun and best of all it's free.

• Keeemon 2