OMG I WOULD CRY ?

VillaLad

Another example of a Premier League team turning their noses up at a "lesser cup", that's OK if you have a trophy room brimming with silverware. Fergie used to literally field Man Utd schoolboys in these kind of tournaments, I never understood this as the fans want to see their team win every cup. As a Rangers fan I would like to see them win ANY cup.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Anitther example of a Premier League team turning their noses up at a "lesser cup", that's OK if you have a trophy room brimming with silverware. Fergie used to literally field Man Utd schoolboys in these kind of tournaments, I never understood this as the fans want to see their team win every cup. As a Rangers fan I would like to see them win ANY cup.

Put one up for us . only wish It was as easy as that.

7 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Another example of a Premier League team turning their noses up at a "lesser cup", that's OK if you have a trophy room brimming with silverware. Fergie used to literally field Man Utd schoolboys in these kind of tournaments, I never understood this as the fans want to see their team win every cup. As a Rangers fan I would like to see them win ANY cup.

I agree, but it's all about priorities now and money!

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

I agree, but it's all about priorities now and money!

No offence to Colchester as I am happy to see them have their night of glory but that is humiliating for a team with the resources of Spurs. My English team is Chelsea so i'm quite happy watching Spurs collapse to a team of minnows.

• Keeemon 2

44 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

That's cruel and sickening......  why didn't he cash out, there must have been an offer??

I don’t know if he was able to cash out I’ve found on ladbrokes after I pick so many teams the cash out disappears I know he was using sky bet and I’m not sure what there site is like for cash outs.

Although it only cost him £1 I bet he’s absolutely gutted today just goes to show how gambling could affect you no matter how small the bet is.

• Keeemon 1

8 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

I don’t know if he was able to cash out I’ve found on ladbrokes after I pick so many teams the cash out disappears I know he was using sky bet and I’m not sure what there site is like for cash outs.

Although it only cost him £1 I bet he’s absolutely gutted today just goes to show how gambling could affect you no matter how small the bet is.

Yeah. He definitely won't be feeling like he's only lost a quid

• Keeemon 1