8250x Stake On High Voltage

Pierboy

13 minutes ago, Pierboy said:

I just deposited  75$...  got the bonus on 80 cents before I hit 70$ balance.. Choose high voltage and this was my first spin on the bonus.. I was using my phone at the time so sorry for the pic but I had to try and snap a pic before the bonus continued on! Still stunned by it! 

What. The. Fu....

Awesome hit, I'll happily admit to being jealous of that one :)

Spend it well!

3 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

Yeh not jealous in the slightest!!! Amazing hit mate, nice one!! :fudgey:

3 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

Yeh not jealous in the slightest!!! Amazing hit mate, nice one!! :fudgey:

Hey thanks Rolla! Yeah man I watch your streams all the time here from Canada and I think your going to hit it huge live one of these times! My name is Ken Murphy when I talk to you on YouTube! Cashed out 5600$..kept 1000 to play on higher stakes ..i figured I never get this chance to go for it so why not! It's working out pretty well.. Got it back up to 3700$ after the cash out! 

• Keeemon 1

4 hours ago, Cabzla said:

Jesus.. .the Dream and on a decent stake. 

Thank you.. Yeah that's my usual I guess.. Good enough to get something decent plus low enough to make it last a little longer and scratch my itch my a hour or two.. Just got extremely lucky! 

4 hours ago, Cai said:

This is why I don't shy away from high voltage bonus...

Exactly.. Not a fan of gates.. Even when you hit a 10 or whatever it can be crap.. I seen skulls pay better! Voltage when that strip of wilds come down anything can happen

6 hours ago, Pierboy said:

I just deposited  75$...  got the bonus on 80 cents before I hit 70$ balance.. Choose high voltage and this was my first spin on the bonus.. I was using my phone at the time so sorry for the pic but I had to try and snap a pic before the bonus continued on! Still stunned by it! 

6 hours ago, Pierboy said:

Screenshot_20180316-131223.png

Wow. Print that picture and frame it. It's rare!