Brownman's World Cup Rugby Competition

Crunchie

Welcome, welcome TGC to the Inaugural  Brownman's WC Rugby Union Competition.

Its Free to enter and more of a guessing game, so anyone can take part. 

The RUGBY UNION WORLD CUP Kicks off in Japan on the 20th Sept, with the final not taking place until the 2nd November.  There will be 48 games played altogether.

RULES-  A. Guess the TOTAL POINTS in the whole Competition 

B. Guess the TOTAL NUMBER OF TRIES scored in the whole Competition.

So 2 guesses are required. Comp will close this Sat morning for entries.

Scoring - Everyone will be ranked at the end of the comp from 1 (best guess) to how many in the comp (worst guess). The person with the lowest combined total for both parts wins a spin on the prize wheel and takes home the trophy as TGC Rugby Union Champ. GOOD LUCK!

• Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 3

6 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Closest any Rugby trophy will get to England this Autumn :Mutley:

Oooh I feel there's gonna be some Welsh, English banter going on, I say banter, there could be the occasional punch up I guess, a drop kick here and there followed by a knock on and a maul and a scrummage ending in a goal or a try....

I'm pretty impressed with myself there....

:keeeemon:

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Brownman24 said:

Id love it if someone like Japan knocked you lot out 

they are in Ireland and sotlands group...... and its just cos you want an easy QF lol

can't wait, just pity the games are  early in the morning. But in Wales it just means the pubs will be all open earlier.... any excuse.

3 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Oooh I feel there's gonna be some Welsh, English banter going on, I say banter, there could be the occasional punch up I guess, a drop kick here and there followed by a knock on and a maul and a scrummage ending in a goal or a try....

You left the Scottish and Irish out Jokey, but that was an impressive effort....

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Oooh I feel there's gonna be some Welsh, English, Irish and Scottish banter going on, I say banter, there could be the occasional punch up I guess, a drop kick here and there followed by a knock on and a maul and a scrummage ending in a goal or a try....

1 hour ago, Crunchienut said:

they are in Ireland and sotlands group...... and its just cos you want an easy QF lol

can't wait, just pity the games are  early in the morning. But in Wales it just means the pubs will be all open earlier.... any excuse.

Yeah I’m already thinking about the disease I will have on the 27th to get out of work.

Pains me to say it but I really think you lot have a good chance this time, might even put a few toffees on it 

• Good Luck! 1