Fobt News

Danny DiNiro Pitt

5 minutes ago, Danny DiNiro Pitt said:

With the reduction in stakes on the Fobts we are seeing more and more shops closing down so the bookies are now in talks to rise the JACKPOTS to £1000 on the slots with the possibility of a progressive linked between all machines.

Good Idea?

No, I don't think it is. They are desparate to do something to lure the punters back in to recover lost revenue.

It will end badly

• Keeemon 3

As usual the books have not learnt their lesson . Greed is the bottom line. The FOBTs have been a source of legal theft .....and the new idea no doubt is to perpetuate this theft at any cost, through any means , including spurious jackpots which probably won't even exist ....!!!

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 1

41 minutes ago, Danny DiNiro Pitt said:

With the reduction in stakes on the Fobts we are seeing more and more shops closing down so the bookies are now in talks to rise the JACKPOTS to £1000 on the slots with the possibility of a progressive linked between all machines.

Good Idea?

Just to point out that the bookies where closing down shops with the view of more closures to come, well before the changes to fobt. Ladbrokes merger with coral, they said at the time that there looking at online for there future and closing unprofitable shops. The changes to the fobt is in my view being used as a excuse to blame the government for shop closures. Again, the bookies pled, poor poor us!! While still posting vast yearly profits. Bah!!! Sorry mate a bit of a rant there?, no I don't think it's a good idea.

Untitled.thumb.png.22c1582ec7bfd109c63a8f87ad222194.pngI've rattled these bastards twice this week, picked up 5 ton the other day and 830 this afternoon. I always like to give something back so I gave the girl behind the counter 25 and donated the extra fiver to the British Hedgehog society as a nod to dear old Hackz, I will upload the proof.

Don't think I'm promoting these fucking flashing paperweights as I have lost tens of thousands on them over the years, I have basically been playing with money I won as I gave just about all of it to Er indoors.

Edited by Blacko