The true cost of gambling

Miller26

Miller you need to take responsibility for your own actions. Blaming affiliates etc.

Just a joke to be honest.  

Its easy to blame others when the true problem lies within.  We all have problems and admitting they are self created and not the fault of others is the starting point.

It's a social microcosm on here.  All walks of life, usually friendly chat and interesting things talked about.  But denigrating affiliates is no different to blaming churches for wars, fast food outlets for overweight people, banks for recessions.

There is always a novus actus interveniens namely human nature and choice.  It breaks the chain of causation your trying to blame tracking back to affiliates.

If I were you I'd look at your parents rather than affiliates.  The answers and cause of your problems lay closer to home 

• Keeemon 2

Anyway I'm off now 

1 minute ago, Rocknrolla said:

Given your situation I can completely get where you're coming from. Remember even anti affiliates, anti content creators etc are always welcome here and can be a good for going forward.

You've been here from the start, always on hand to offer advice and empathy, you're a top guy and always do what you feel is right for you mate, all the best!

Paul cheers mate and like I said it's nothing against you or anyone for that matter personally but I've seen the very dark side of it all. People like bandit, nickslots and that chipmunks have caused a lot of damage. Even you started all this high stakes shite which some have taken to a whole new level. 

I know trolling streamers doesn't work so I won't be doing any of that by the way. Just try and keep them stakes low if you can. 

You are a decent fella and can reason with both sides unlike others. All the best and fuck them slots off champ

Good to hear from you mate. Hope you can get your life together, and do what needs to be done. There's so much more out there in the big old world than gambling, start enjoying life again mate. On a personal level, you are one of a few of us that was here from the start, for me the forum is not quite the same without you. I wish you nothing but good luck and happiness my friend. Stay strong, and very much much love.

• Puke! 4
  • Keeemon 2

13 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

No you will need to sign up for that from now on mate, £25 per month guaranteed profit

What laying your selections ?

Mate as David said earlier we could see what was happening with the way you was betting, But now your on the right path to recovery hopefully so no need to leave here it’s a different place without your input here.

If you ever need a chat just message me mate I wish you all the best ?

• Keeemon 2

Miller as my Grandma used to say to me, think about it, sleep on it and if you still feel the same then take action. Best bit of advice she ever gave me.

I will be a great loss to see you go and if there is anyway you can stay safely then please do.

Great numbers of people here who quite genuinely will see you through.

Also who is going to tell you when to hang your washing out in stoke ?

Hope you choose to stay or at least come back when feeling stronger x

38 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I'm already doing it mate 

I've packed in smoking ( unbelievable) and started running 

Great to hear you are taking control and making the change you feel is required. Was a smoker for 10 years and am now a runner and can confirm you will not regret that decision to stop and get out on the trails best thing i ever done. May seem daft but getting out there with no technology or distractions and running, you are at one with your thoughts. Stick with it and good luck

• Puke! 1

1 minute ago, 4houghts said:

had no urge what so ever to gamble, cba with it some of the results have been like the gambling gods telling me I wont win

so why play 

Yeah exactly. I quit as I knew I just couldn't win in the long run so what's the point in putting yourself through the misery

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 2

I'm glad to hear from you 

We all know what you're going through right now but it looks like you're doing quite good at the moment. (=

Keep running because it can significantly improve your mental health

Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best in life

• Puke! 2

Main Man @Miller26 !!!  made my day.

First of all, good to hear from you obvs.  And I don't need to reitterate what I and others told you many times about the way you gamble, you even admitted to yourself on here that it would take a massive fall to give you that kick up the arse you needed to change your ways. 

But I ain't here to preach, but just to say don't leave the site, use it like Antonin, brother David and super lucky Centi as a place to share your problems, and in the process help other Miller clones in the process. TGC is a poorer place without you. Ask David if he finds being on here helpful as he is a wiser man as we have on here?  

Please reconsider bud, I'll even use your old avatar for a month if you do......

GTFIT Triple M and all the best in whatever move you make next. Lets hope all the good times on here are not behind us.

Much love

• Puke! 6
  • Keeemon 1

@Miller26  hopefully you are now on your way to being in a better place.   What happened was to be expected and I am sure you saw it coming as much as any of us.  Some of us older ones have been around gamblers all of our lives and see the signs.  Nothing comes as unexpected to any of us any more when you see people on the spiral of destruction that comes with gambling addiction.

Hope this is the shock to the system to stay away from it for good because if you start again it is unlikely that you will be given  third chances believe me.

Stay strong and maybe just give us a nod from time to time  to let us know all is going well

All the best

• Keeemon 2

1 minute ago, JakefraserSufc said:

p.s ill be here for a few hours ????? .where's hotshots when you need him . all the best miller and make sure its the last time your on here and get yourself on the straight and narrow! 

apparently he is trying to beat status Quo's record for number of comebacks....so rule nothing out, he's still way short  ?

in fact where is hotshots....other than watching his bhoys play obvs.....no goodbye speach?? disappointing, I like a good fanfare and leaving do.

• Love 1

@Miller26  Obviously Im not gong to say what everyone else has said. 

DONT SHUT THE DOOR --- JUST LEAVE IT A LITTLE OPEN --- AND WHEN YOU FEEL THE TME IS RGHT --- THEN POP BACK IN AND SAY HELLO.

All good people are needed here so don't disappear ,because we all lose then .  

You may have made a hash of the last ten years but you won't repeat the mistake .  Running and resting is your work now . 

Best of Luck !! ?

• Keeemon 5