My weekend shortlist

Symbol

Doncaster have Lincolns number again but Woking annoyed me with their first draw wank stains

Port Vale and MK Dons do the biz

4 points invested

4.6 points gained

0.6 points profit

+2.72 points overall

It's not great but it's steady money especially if you bet 4 figure a point

Not had time to study this week and wouldn't be arsed because of the reduced coupon

I would stick to the singles route on 6 matches with a point on each team and for a bit of fun I'd do a 1 point 6 team acca which pays 221.79/1 best odds

This week just at a glance

Gillingham 51/25

Wycombe 7/4

Exeter 13/8

Cheltenham 23/20

Swindon 24/17

Mansfield 11/10

• Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 2

I have my eye on Wolves for Saturday at home vs Chelsea who are so out of sorts right now plus Chelsea need to prep for Tuesday and Champions League football so I'd try get in early at the 2/1+ quote for Wolves (look on odds checker for best price) as I think they'll shorten. I'll add my other selections later

• Keeemon 1

On 11/09/2019 at 02:46, Symbol said:

Posting early as I might not be around this weekend

run as singles only and I'll post some multiples for those who want long odds

Wolves 2/1

Fulham 21/20

Hull 21/20

Sunderland 15/13

Wycombe 23/13

Oldham 5/3

Cheltenham 5/2

Yeovil 11/8

Crazy day with too many swings

Thanks to Fulham, Hull and Oldham throwing away their leads we go from a very good day to a sour 0.028 points profit

8 Points invested

8.028 gained

0.028 profit

+ 8.784 overall

• Keeemon 1

I try have a quick scour early in the week to try and identify teams that I think are over priced and try get in early

Please take note that this does not guarantee a team will win but there is decent value in the price that we should make a profit long term betting this way

This week Solihull vs Yeovil

I have followed Yeovil the last few weeks and although away form isn't great (w2 l3 in last 5 games) they have won 4 games on the bounce and did hand Halifax their first home loss of the season and I believe momentum should carry them through again

100/30 is the best price quoted so far but there is possibly still value in the 9/4 quoted on Yeovil scoring 2 or more goals in the match. The good thing about goals bets is once they're in, the bet is up, so no 90th minute equalizers to fuck you over just like Oldham gave away to fuck me last weekend. Finally for the more daring you can have 7/1 on Yeovil match result and both teams to score but this outcome of the three mentioned I would personally only involve as a booster to a multiple bet.

Edited by Symbol

On 17/09/2019 at 03:13, Symbol said:

I try have a quick scour early in the week to try and identify teams that I think are over priced and try get in early

Please take note that this does not guarantee a team will win but there is decent value in the price that we should make a profit long term betting this way

This week Solihull vs Yeovil

I have followed Yeovil the last few weeks and although away form isn't great (w2 l3 in last 5 games) they have won 4 games on the bounce and did hand Halifax their first home loss of the season and I believe momentum should carry them through again

100/30 is the best price quoted so far but there is possibly still value in the 9/4 quoted on Yeovil scoring 2 or more goals in the match. The good thing about goals bets is once they're in, the bet is up, so no 90th minute equalizers to fuck you over just like Oldham gave away to fuck me last weekend. Finally for the more daring you can have 7/1 on Yeovil match result and both teams to score but this outcome of the three mentioned I would personally only involve as a booster to a multiple bet.

Just as I though price came right in some firms now almost touching 2/1 but general 5/2 all around which is a big swing but this is losing value now so unless you got in early leave them off the selections

On 20/09/2019 at 03:54, Symbol said:

Yeovil 100/30 

Charlton 5/2

Blackpool 6/4

Doncaster (draw) 13/5

Ipswich 5/4

Burton 5/4

Swindon 5/4

Forest Green 21/20

Exeter 2/1

Northampton 15/13

Oldham evens

Exeter not holding and Burton and Northampton throwing it away in the +90 minutes cost us another decent profit

minimal damage though

11 Points invested

10.833 gained

0.167 loss

+ 8.617 overall

• Keeemon 3