• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that as my twin sister getting married this week-endĀ I won't be there for the milestoneĀ on sunday.

But, I'll celebrate the 365 days gamble free instead!!!

Hoping that you all good. Keep safe!!

• Puke! 3
  • Good Luck! 3

For all those Gamblers who think it'Ā s easy to stop ..... dream on ....Ā 

One day at a time , three steps forward , 2 steps backwards ..... so I add my congratulations to you @AntoninĀ because it has made a man out of a boy , a free spirited and kind man from a selfish and narrow minded boy .Ā 

Its a real achievement and worthy of a celebration , so I will raise a glass to you on Sunday , and wish you all the best for the days to come ...Ā 

• Puke! 1

4 hours ago, Antonin said:

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that as my twin sister getting married this week-endĀ I won't be there for the milestoneĀ on sunday.

But, I'll celebrate the 365 days gamble free instead!!!

Hoping that you all good. Keep safe!!

Always love to read your posts. So inspirational. Keep strong šŸ’•

This is the day. I haven't gambled for 1 year!!

I would like to take this opportunity to say it has been an amazing year full of accomplishments.

On a personal level, I'm extremely proud of what I've done.

I'm full of confidence and I'm 100% sure that I'll succeed in my life.

As I like the challenges, I've started few months ago my own business online in order to make a living and follow my dreams.

Needless to say that I'm really passionate about it.

I wish you all a very best of luck. I let the door open and I shall see you again.

That was me Antonin from France. Much love!!

Now, I really feel like a W-I-N-N-E-R!!!! Don't worry, BE HAPPY!

• Puke! 1
  • Good Luck! 4

1 hour ago, Antonin said:

This is the day. I haven't gambled for 1 year!!

I would like to take this opportunity to say it has been an amazing year full of accomplishments.

On a personal level, I'm extremely proud of what I've done.

I'm full of confidence and I'm 100% sure that I'll succeed in my life.

As I like the challenges, I've started few months ago my own business online in order to make a living and follow my dreams.

Needless to say that I'm really passionate about it.

I wish you all a very best of luck. I let the door open and I shall see you again.

That was me Antonin from France. Much love!!

Now, I really feel like a W-I-N-N-E-R!!!! Don't worry, BE HAPPY!

Congratulations!Ā  I for one am pleased to see your life improveĀ 

• 4 months later...

Thank you for sharing your story. I, too, was also having trouble with gambling. I used to be so excited withĀ but I hated myself when I feel like I'm not really doing anything productive. I still play to kill time but I no longer look forward to it. I now have a hobby and a community about it whose population I have befriended.

Edited by Jok3st3r
Link removed

• 1 year later...

Hello friends,

It's me, Antonin!

I haven't forgotten you. I would like to give you some news.

As I already said, It has been now more than 2 years I work for myself and I am very happy about it.

Unfortunately, on February 20, 2022, I started gambling again. I hadn't gambled for over 2 years.

I told you I wouldn't gamble again but I let myself be tempted. I was so bored I felt for it.

I have a lot more money andĀ invested my money in several financial assets.

I'm not going to lie to you so since I started gambling again, I lost a bit. Arround 1K.

I hope not to fall back into the negative spiral of gambling.

Life is such a roller coaster. Love you all! Quitting Gambling is definitely very hard but I know I can do it soĀ I keep fighting!

ss_d952290f66191d853ef81b0137257d0fb1db94a6.1920x1080.thumb.jpg.3ddf391f0ea4311abfcb76472d64062c.jpg

• Keeemon 2

Hi @Antonin. It is good to hear from you albeit under these circumstances.Ā 

I know how hard it is. I went back to the slots,Ā  but fortunately thanks to gamstop I am now free of them.

Do you have gamstop in France or anything similar?

There help will always be here for you so glad you've returned to let us know your current situation.

You've worked hard to get where you are so don't ruin it mate.Ā  You understand,Ā  I knowĀ 

Ā 

Edited by david1111
  • Keeemon 1

11 minutes ago, Antonin said:

Hello friends,

It's me, Antonin!

I haven't forgotten you. I would like to give you some news.

As I already said, It has been now more than 2 years I work for myself and I am very happy about it.

Unfortunately, on February 20, 2022, I started gambling again. I hadn't gambled for over 2 years.

I told you I wouldn't gamble again but I let myself be tempted. I was so bored I felt for it.

I have a lot more money andĀ invested my money in several financial assets.

I'm not going to lie to you so since I started gambling again, I lost a bit. Arround 1K.

I hope not to fall back into the negative spiral of gambling.

Life is such a roller coaster. Love you all! Quitting Gambling is definitely very hard but I know I can do it soĀ I keep fighting!

ss_d952290f66191d853ef81b0137257d0fb1db94a6.1920x1080.thumb.jpg.3ddf391f0ea4311abfcb76472d64062c.jpg

That's a shame to hear buddy. Keep fighting the fight and try to do something about those boredom moments....'the devil and idle hands' and all that.

All the best.

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 2

8 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Hi @Antonin. It is good to hear from you albeit under these circumstances.Ā 

I know how hard it is. I went back to the slots,Ā  but fortunately thanks to gamstop I am now free of them.

Do you have gamstop in France or anything similar?

The help will always be here for you so glad you've returned to let us know your current situation.

You've worked hard to get where you are so don't ruin it mate.Ā  You understand,Ā  I knowĀ 

Ā 

David, you are always the first!

I don't have Gamestop or something in France. To be honest, I know it can help but it's all about restisting to the urges.

I know money is so hard to earn so I really do not want to give it all back again.

I've done so well, I keep fighting.Ā 

• Keeemon 2

1 minute ago, Antonin said:

David, you are always the first!

I don't have Gamestop or something in France. To be honest, I know it can help but it's all about restisting to the urges.

I know money is so hard to earn so I really do not want to give it all back again.

I've done so well, I keep fighting.Ā 

Yes, my friend, keep fighting. You must. You don't want to go back to that dark place a couple of years ago.

It is all about resisting the urges, but we both know it's incredibly hard.

Keep going šŸ’ŖĀ 

• Puke! 1

Just now, david1111 said:

Yes, my friend, keep fighting. You must. You don't want to go back to that dark place a couple of years ago.

Keep going šŸ’ŖĀ 

Horrible place indeed! I can look at my old topics to seeĀ the disaster of Gambling.

I won't let Gambling to take all my money again.

Thanks.

• Keeemon 2

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

She left a while ago unfortunately.Ā  She was troubled by some of the topics at the time.Ā 

Shame, she had a lot to offerĀ 

Ohh, what a shame! It was a very kind woman.

Edited by Antonin

14 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Keep going šŸ’ŖĀ 

How do you handle Gambling now? Are you ok with it?

8 minutes ago, Antonin said:

How do you handle Gambling now? Are you ok with it?

With gamstop I am as slots, vurtuals were my nemesis. So the temptation is taken away completely.Ā 

I can now have a flutter on the football or horses if iĀ wish and be comfortable with it

Ā 

• Keeemon 2