Guest centipede
1 minute ago, Antonin said:

I've been very busy these days at work, that's why I couldn't be there so often

However, I'm feeling very good and healthy, so all good ?

I hope everyone is well ?

Glad to hear you're doing well mate. Keep up the good work

Guest centipede
10 minutes ago, Antonin said:

Thanks mate. How are you doing ? Still gamble free ?

Yes mate, going well so far. 31/8/19 my last day!

Some days are a lot harder than others

When Gambling has been your every waking breath for a long as you can remember its hard to learn a new language of Life. Ā 

Essentially to gamble is to escape responsibility for money and to engage another means of survival that provides for your daily need. Ā 

You become dependant on others, on excuses, on reasons not to be at a party or a wedding , not to go for lunch , not to join a club , not to become part of the real world , but to hide and deliberate for selfish reasons .....Ā 

Walking away means validating your presence and a human being that cares about others , that cares about your own day , that gives without condition and that embraces the doubts fears and detritus of this world without wanting to always be the victim, the centre of attention.Ā 

You become vital ,alive , awake, Ā opinions are gained form true mistakes , not greed and anger driven bursts of emotion.Ā 

Serenity and Silence enterĀ your day and suddenly Nature matters , the sky is seen to be beautiful , the senses , dulled byĀ years of computer masochism , become Ā more charged with happiness ,and see the future as bright , not the never-ending Ā deficits of deceitful action. Ā 

So if you are on this path I salute you all , for it is difficult , but a worthy challenge for truth is the real prize. and your future will allow you to rise and shine every moment of every day................

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Solario333
  • Puke! 3

15 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Nice one @AntoninĀ 

amazing your only a couple of weeks away from 60 days again.

Happy you have managed to stay so strong again.

PS when you get to 6 months again, your not having another trophy?

Thanks mate,Ā 

Some days are harder than others but I'm still fighting against the addictionĀ 

Everything is fine when I'm not gambling. The next trophy will come for sure, I just have to wait a little bit more ah ... ?Ā 

I'm happy for what I've acheived so far. Thanks for the continued support.

Edited by Antonin
  • Keeemon 2

2 minutes ago, Antonin said:

Thanks mate,Ā 

Some days are harder than another but I'm still fighting against the addictionĀ 

Everything is fine when I'm not gambling. The next trophy will come for sure, I just have to wait a little bit more ah ... ?Ā 

Anytime mate, I was actually just thinking myself I would like to have a pop at the slots, but I know I can't so that's that.

Constant battle mate, but we will win

• Keeemon 1

Just now, david1111 said:

Anytime mate, I was actually just thinking myself I would like to have a pop at the slots, but I know I can't so that's that.

Constant battle mate, but we will win

I'd love to have a bet on anything but as you I just can't. So, that's an easy decision to abstain

• Keeemon 1

6 hours ago, Antonin said:

Thanks mate,Ā 

Some days are harder than others but I'm still fighting against the addictionĀ 

Keep going mate we know you can beat it and we're all behind you. You should be proud of what you have achieved. They'll only be one winner in this fight and that's you.

• Keeemon 2

Keep positive thoughts fresh by doing different and worthwhile things that involve people .. Then you will have purpose.

The secret to all life is purpose . ..... Ā You find it when you place a value on every moment of your day .Ā 

Not Gambling opens a door to time and space to realise purpose and its meaning . Ā  Purpose is to establish goals and deeds which benefit others and express Love in all its forms , whilst still achieving a state of stillness within , and silence without .Ā 

So stopping is step 1--- WSDOM IS STEP 2.... Live a free and committed life full of fun and happiness --- and that means people .Ā 

Make people the centre of your life and gambling will recede and disappear ......Ā 

Edited by Solario333
  • Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

• 2 weeks later...