Where the fudge is this

therealwintersoldier

5 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Poor man, you had to spend the night in Tonyrefail??? gateway to the Rhondda. poor man..... strictly a drive through place only for me in my life

Didn't stay there? only the Ritz premier in meets my standards!

Pretty sure it was Tonypandy @VillaLad

but I did say you were close.

No more trips planned for Wales. But I do have some monthly meetings coming up that are all over the UK.

I feel for you even more now @therealwintersoldier in deepest Rhondda there. Bet you didn't get a chance to get off the main roads and go up some of the streets, some are on a 1 in 4 slope, deadly in winter.....Good people tho.  well survived my man..

Premier Inn again in llantrisant?? no expense spared there....... pillows are usually good tho.

37 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

I feel for you even more now @therealwintersoldier in deepest Rhondda there. Bet you didn't get a chance to get off the main roads and go up some of the streets, some are on a 1 in 4 slope, deadly in winter.....Good people tho.  well survived my man..

Premier Inn again in llantrisant?? no expense spared there....... pillows are usually good tho.

Very rarely get the time to actually see the sights when at work. Premier Inn are ok. Same room at every one you go too.