BLAMPY'S ST LEGER MEETING KNOCKOUT COMP

Crunchie

1 hour ago, Quicksave1 said:

Off to the leger on saturday.

If room i'd join

this one is full, but if your into your horses, the next planned horsie comp will be in November for the 3 day Cheltenham meet. But may do something before then??? If not then there will be an AW one in the New Year. Have fun and Good Luck

On 03/09/2019 at 15:32, RB91 said:

I’m willing to give it a bash to help make up the numbers if needed. My horse picking leaves a lot to be desired though, as I know to my own peril ?

Im leaving this in your court....we have enough without you, but I can still do a draw to include you. which is all good...but don't feel Im forcing you to play. Just letting you know the score,...... just let me know if you still want to play. Cheers RB ?

20 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Im leaving this in your court....we have enough without you, but I can still do a draw to include you. which is all good...but don't feel Im forcing you to play. Just letting you know the score,...... just let me know if you still want to play. Cheers RB ?

I’ll go for the next one maybe, I’ll leave this to the horse guys! Haha. Cheers mate. 

I’ll stick to getting the football results wrong ??

• Like 1

On 05/09/2019 at 16:48, The_Mongoose said:

I can be a reserve if someone pulled out at last moment.

I'll include you in the notifications for wednesday and if someone doesn't turn up, you are IN. That be cool, it's nice to have back up, and usually someone forgets.  Cheers

Time for the draw ......

I will assign each of the 32 competitors a random number, whilst Jokey matches up those random pairs, without knowing what each other has done.

The 32 players are @VillaLad@philinvicta, @Solario333@MrUKHackz@Blampy, @adamuk@Kev40, @Sgt_bilk0@Hacko 1@Crunchienut@1pstaker@Dave@Jok3st3r@stone@Markymark@Jessr@Mad Slasher McGurk@Kinkerbells,   @crazyrightmeow,, @therealwintersoldier@4houghts@Fredthedog1@Chdl1990@Frosty@Trashj077@Player1173@justnathanx, @Douvan@RichieFC@jollyman77@dannydonut@groundiskey

then we have @The_Mongoose and @RB91 who will also pick jut in case we have non attendees....especially if  it's the day after say, someone's birthday, as if there was still someone in the slot streaming world who didn't know who i  was on about..... YESS,Right, lets got on with the draw....

• Love 1