BLAMPY'S ST LEGER MEETING KNOCKOUT COMP

Crunchie

8 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

@Crunchienut in the event that not everyone changes their selection what will the ruling be for scores?

what if they don't change a non-runner? just the same stake on the fave. If that breaks the rules of opponents having the same horse, it can't be helped I guess. 

Lots of picks in early, which must please you. Will do mine break time, I will try not to be late boss.....

1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

what if they don't change a non-runner? just the same stake on the fave. If that breaks the rules of opponents having the same horse, it can't be helped I guess. 

Lots of picks in early, which must please you. Will do mine break time, I will try not to be late boss.....

Understood. Lets hope no more NR's cpme through!

I know it dont appear to be the case, but I am actually very busy today, so yes the early selections meant I filled half the spreadsheet last night ? 

• Keeemon 1

8 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Understood. Lets hope no more NR's cpme through!

I know it dont appear to be the case, but I am actually very busy today, so yes the early selections meant I filled half the spreadsheet last night ? 

@1pstaker don't worry about the comp, let me know those left to pick, so I will try and keep on top of things and do the scoring tonight....no rush mate.  comp work first,  comp second. Cheers mate..

54 minutes ago, Blampy said:

14.25 Embolden 10 e/w

16.10 Litigious.  40 win

16.45 Loxley.      40 win

what happens if you win mi amigo?

You and @MrUKHackzwill be like the chuckle brothers with the prize... to me, to you...to me, to you. Hackz is there a spin still available for the winner or you go something else up your sleeve?