BLAMPY'S ST LEGER MEETING KNOCKOUT COMP

Crunchie

:cup: Congratulations @Player1173 :medal:

Anyone that wins these days richly deserves their prize. These comps are tough to win. You win a spin on the small prize wheel plus courtesy of our kind sponsor @Blampy you get an extra 25 beans for your pocket. Get In !!

Well played also to @justnathanx, @Frosty and @Sgt_bilk0  ?

@MrUKHackz will soon do the wheel spins for Player1173 and the two winners of the last comp @1pstaker and @therealwintersoldier. (and possibly @david1111 for his success in the Rugby League comp if he doesn't take the 50 notes) Not 100% there will be another horse racing competition before the Cheltenham November Meeting ....but may try another AW comp before Xmas??

After that I will attempt, probably a heptathlon of Winter Sports, which will kick off more than likely with the PDC Darts World Championships in December.....but most of the events will take place in January & February after Xmas. I have some sports lined up but always want opinions as to what to include.

The current footy has 3 more regular weeks to run and then is re-opened for another 10 week comp before Xmas. The NFL comp has just started. I was toying with one for the Rugby World Cup but would have to make it simple, and be quick as it starts next weekend. Watch this space..... cheers to everyone who takes part, and helps contribute towards TGC.  GTFIT.

• Puke! 6
  • Keeemon 1

53 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

:cup: Congratulations @Player1173 :medal:

Anyone that wins these days richly deserves their prize. These comps are tough to win. You win a spin on the small prize wheel plus courtesy of our kind sponsor @Blampy you get an extra 25 beans for your pocket. Get In !!

Well played also to @justnathanx, @Frosty and @Sgt_bilk0  ?

@MrUKHackz will soon do the wheel spins for Player1173 and the two winners of the last comp @1pstaker and @therealwintersoldier. (and possibly @david1111 for his success in the Rugby League comp if he doesn't take the 50 notes) Not 100% there will be another horse racing competition before the Cheltenham November Meeting ....but may try another AW comp before Xmas??

After that I will attempt, probably a heptathlon of Winter Sports, which will kick off more than likely with the PDC Darts World Championships in December.....but most of the events will take place in January & February after Xmas. I have some sports lined up but always want opinions as to what to include.

The current footy has 3 more regular weeks to run and then is re-opened for another 10 week comp before Xmas. The NFL comp has just started. I was toying with one for the Rugby World Cup but would have to make it simple, and be quick as it starts next weekend. Watch this space..... cheers to everyone who takes part, and helps contribute towards TGC.  GTFIT.

Wow only now had a proper chance to respond having been out all afternoon. Many thanks to everyone for the messages and of course to @Crunchienutand @1pstaker for the comp. Special thanks also to @Blampy for the prize money, what a gent.

Well done to the other finalists as well @Sgt_bilk0and @Frosty. Unlucky to @justnathanx who was close on my tail.

Get the fudge in there!!

• Good Luck! 3
  • Keeemon 3

41 minutes ago, Frosty said:

well done @Player1173. 3 singles horses comps in a row now 3rd in the lay comp 3rd at goodwood, 3rd in this. 

Why am I becoming the spurs of the racing world? 

However thanks to sponsor @Blampy, @Crunchienut our host, and @1pstaker our scorer 

Many thanks mate, well done on reaching the final, a great run ?

1 hour ago, 1pstaker said:

@Sgt_bilk0 doing my job for me there, ?

200 points in the last unfortuantely not enough for @justnathanx, so huge congrats to @Player1173 who is sweeping all before him when it comes to horse racing competitions at the moment. Big effort and unlucky in 2nd @justnathanx and also well done on getting this far to the ther fianlists @Sgt_bilk0 and @Frosty

Thanks buddy much appreciated!

• Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, justnathanx said:

Id agree to take the winner badge and do a deal where player keeps the wheel spin and cash with all i take the forum winner badge?

A great run mate sorry havent responded sooner. A great run in the comp indeed.

As attractive as your offer sounds I think ill pass this time bud! 

• Keeemon 1

• Crunchie unfeatured and unpinned this topic