BLAMPY'S ST LEGER MEETING KNOCKOUT COMP

Crunchie

14 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

That's awesome of you @Blampy GTFIT, what did Hackz say?

It could have been for, who caught the biggest Pike this week, and I might have been in with a squeak. lol

Hackz is cool with it, I sent him the money earlier today. 

Probably would have as you are the only one fishing. How big bud? 

7 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Hackz is cool with it, I sent him the money earlier today. 

Probably would have as you are the only one fishing. How big bud? 

I had no scales, but measured it and had to convert it. But considering my PB to this point was 6lb.....it is now around 10-10.75 lbs. It was like hoisting jaws on board, caught on sardine covered with tuna oil.  I been saving some from the tins for the past month or so, to see if it works. My tuna boilies have done well for me in the summer with the carp, so was trying something different...and it worked!! had another one on Sunday half hour later not much smaller, around 8 -9lbs,but had a good day Sunday.we got this boat to clear the weeds on the lakes, so been using it to fish when off duty in the places you can't normally get to. GTFIT

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 2

4 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

I had no scales, but measured it and had to convert it. But considering my PB to this point was 6lb.....it is now around 10-10.75 lbs. It was like hoisting jaws on board, caught on sardine covered with tuna oil.  I been saving some from the tins for the past month or so, to see if it works. My tuna boilies have done well for me in the summer with the carp, so was trying something different...and it worked!! had another one on Sunday half hour later not much smaller, around 8 -9lbs,but had a good day Sunday.we got this boat to clear the weeds on the lakes, so been using it to fish when off duty in the places you can't normally get to. GTFIT

Did you put it back on for livebait?

???

• Love 1

38 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Nice mate