Does Anyone still play?

Frosty

Just wondered if there were any "players" or "casuals" on here. 

i only play occasionally and only started 6 or 7 years ago, so mainly play betcoms and a few deals, I dont know the full story with the Powerplays or Batman so I stay away.

With the digital cabinets being a higher percentage, you would expect more players but generally I rarely see anyone play at all.

Not anymore but did up until couple of months ago. I started late 80's and never stopped till recently. I started at 2p £1.50 jackpots all the way up to £100 jackpots which we see today. They're pretty awful nowadays so i don't miss playing as all the good ones have just about gone. Red gaming were my favourites but used to love £4.80 and £6 jackpots paying tokens in early 90's. 

36 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Not anymore but did up until couple of months ago. I started late 80's and never stopped till recently. I started at 2p £1.50 jackpots all the way up to £100 jackpots which we see today. They're pretty awful nowadays so i don't miss playing as all the good ones have just about gone. Red gaming were my favourites but used to love £4.80 and £6 jackpots paying tokens in early 90's. 

Theres a few hidden away places I know well so I do a odd day every month or so, easy money to be made , but have had errors and also cone back even before after 50 mile round trip!

6 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Theres a few hidden away places I know well so I do a odd day every month or so, easy money to be made , but have had errors and also cone back even before after 50 mile round trip!

I was certainly no expert playing but i didn't really start to lose much until last couple of years forcing mainly putting 140 or 150 in for a flat ton or 150 small profit. Before that had many free nights out. Tbh i just cba with them anymore and haven't played a pub slot for months. Arcades were starting to rip me on them bloody communities so binned them as well. Think i probably stopped at a good time.

6 hours ago, Kev40 said:

I was certainly no expert playing but i didn't really start to lose much until last couple of years forcing mainly putting 140 or 150 in for a flat ton or 150 small profit. Before that had many free nights out. Tbh i just cba with them anymore and haven't played a pub slot for months. Arcades were starting to rip me on them bloody communities so binned them as well. Think i probably stopped at a good time.

Even the last 4 or 5 years its a steep decline. The hidden away machines are normally going for 70 or 80 in, but theres only a few of those around, I only aim for a free day out really, dont know how anyone can make a living out of it now 

6 hours ago, Kev40 said:

Idk whats more sadder . 

Still remember the reel lines too Line up £2 token Jackpot and Double ups ARGHHHHH

Best early 90s slot was 7s heaven 

Still feel 15 Muhahahaha

Edited by Dave

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Idk whats more sadder . 

Still remember the reel lines too Line up £2 token Jackpot and Double ups ARGHHHHH

Best early 90s slot was 7s heaven 

Still feel 15 Muhahahaha

Line up and reel crazy were my two favourite machines. I was watching a vid hypa uploaded and he was playing crazy pays and didn't have a clue lol. 7's heaven were great endless hours of fun. First slot i have played was a game called rat race 2p £1.50 jackpot. I was probably about 8 or 9 at the time.

19 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Even the last 4 or 5 years its a steep decline. The hidden away machines are normally going for 70 or 80 in, but theres only a few of those around, I only aim for a free day out really, dont know how anyone can make a living out of it now 

I think tbh i stopped enjoy them years ago or should i say when you could actually do your bollox in an arcade. 20 years ago you could spend all day in an arcade with £100 no problem but now you can lose grand and half in a session which unfortunately I've done too many times.

• 3 years later...
On 16.08.2019 at 17:42, Frosty said:

Просто интересно, есть ли тут какие-нибудь "игроки" или "казуалы". 

Я играю только изредка и начал играть всего 6 или 7 лет назад, поэтому в основном играю в беткомы и несколько сделок, я не знаю всей истории с Powerplays или Бэтменом, поэтому я держусь подальше.

С цифровыми кабинетами более высокий процент, вы ожидаете больше игроков, но обычно я редко вижу, чтобы кто-то вообще играл.

I've been playing for five years and can't stop(