Technical help required - Reward offered

zeroRTP

I am not a computer retard by any means but this one has me stumped but I am sure there is someone here that can help me! 

I would like to be able to create a bet slip on Betfair and be able to send it in a Bit.ly link like and tippers do on twitter. I know how to work Bit.ly and use it for other things on a regular basis but for the life of me, I am struggling here! 

I know it is possible as I have seen it in action as I am guessing many of you have but I make the slip with my selections, create the Bit.ly but the link just goes to Betfair and not the slip

Any help would I would be grateful for and for the person that solves this for me I am happy to hook them up with a little gambling-related something

Cheers lads and lasses 

The thing is, when you add selections to a betslip it doesn't change the web address so if you copy that and give it to anyone, they are just going to go the regular bookmaker site.

I really don't get the question here

3 minutes ago, zeroRTP said:

LINK REMOVED as a guide 

Just takes me to Betfair, doesnt take me to a specific match or put any selections in, are you just trying to get us to use that link?

Just now, MrUKHackz said:

The thing is, when you add selections to a betslip it doesn't change the web address so if you copy that and give it to anyone, they are just going to go the regular bookmaker site.

I really don't get the question here

Just takes me to Betfair, doesnt take me to a specific match or put any selections in, are you just trying to get us to use that link?

That link does not take you to a bet slip on betfair? 

Just now, zeroRTP said:

So I am guessing you can not help me Hackz? And no I am not trying to get anyone to use the link. It’s was an example of a tipster that I follow on Twitter who has the ability to use bit.ly direct to a betslip that is created. 

I clicked it because I'm a rebel and to be fair for me it went to a Betfair site that looked like a betting slip? 

• Keeemon 1

Just now, zeroRTP said:

Keep in mind that my alter ego is Casumo Andy! 

Aha dual account violation 5.7 paragraph 7.

Please we need to verify you ...

Passport photo 

Photo of you holding said passport 

Blood sample 

Urine sample

Bank statement

Credit card 

After this our dedicated TGC team will eventually get back to you, and probably ask you for my ID

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, zeroRTP said:

So I am guessing you can not help me Hackz? And no I am not trying to get anyone to use the link. It’s was an example of a tipster that I follow on Twitter who has the ability to use bit.ly direct to a betslip that is created. 

Well the way I would they do it is like this, they are affiliates of Betfair like we are, we say to our affiliate manager here is our selections can you give us a link to a pre made betslip and they do it there end and supply him the link, the only reason the tipster uses bitly is to make a little bit extra and also disguise that it is a transaction link on Twitter.

Hows that for an explanation, I win!

• Good Luck! 1