TGC T-Shirt Design Ideas

MrUKHackz

Guest centipede
10 minutes ago, Denman said:

I propose a range of Special Edition T-Shirts to celebrate the contribution of various members, starting with;

a395d59fe4c36b6480209b3e4faec8b5.png

I see you cleverly got around the sites banned word list there @Denman by adding the word into a picture, very nice and an idea for the future :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, centipede said:

I see you cleverly got around the sites banned word list there @Denman by adding the word into a picture, very nice and an idea for the future :thumbsup:

I have a slight hunch that Paul and Hackz won't like my suggestions.

Don't even know where to start here, but will throw this out there and see if anyone can come up with something.

T-shirt with every members 'wee round thing that's next to our names, David's windy miller, Hackz Lion etc. This could be officially be the worse idea I have ever had, and I came up with bring your own toilet paper to work. ?

Edited by Markymark
  • Shocked! 1
  • Love 2

55 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Don't even know where to start here, but will throw this out there and see if anyone can come up with something.

T-shirt with every members 'wee round thing that's next to our names, David's windy miller, Hackz Lion etc. This could be officially be the worse idea I have ever had, and I came up with bring your own toilet paper to work. ?

I actually had the same idea. Shit minds think alike ?

• Love 1