Over 1.5 Challenge

Douvan

2 hours ago, Lighty45 said:

Worth adding if you are sceptical Sky Bet give you a free bet if you bet 25 in a week. So you can always play safe and use that. 

No need to be sceptical. I’m not asking for money. I’m not asking people to give me a % of anything they win. I know that if I wasn’t with gamstop I’d be doing this right now for holiday on 2nd January. Paying it myself now which is a pain in the arse. 

• Keeemon 2

Guest centipede
3 minutes ago, Douvan said:

No need to be sceptical. I’m not asking for money. I’m not asking people to give me a % of anything they win. I know that if I wasn’t with gamstop I’d be doing this right now for holiday on 2nd January. Paying it myself now which is a pain in the arse. 

I dont think he was saying skeptical with regards towards you.

I think he was saying if you are unsure of following it and backing the selections yourself, you can do it at skybet and you will at least get something back so you dont end up out of pocket completely if the bets werent to come in

13 minutes ago, centipede said:

I dont think he was saying skeptical with regards towards you.

I think he was saying if you are unsure of following it and backing the selections yourself, you can do it at skybet and you will at least get something back so you dont end up out of pocket completely if the bets werent to come in

Easy for things to be misconstrued reading text. I apologise if I came across harsh. 

Guest centipede
1 minute ago, Douvan said:

Easy for things to be misconstrued reading text. I apologise if I came across harsh. 

no need to apologise mate lol. You wasnt harsh either.

it is very easy to read things completely different to how they were meant, its so hard to judge how people will take things when we dont see each other or hae body language to read!

good luck with the thread!

Betting on over 1.5 goals is of course a higher chance of coming in, but like any bet it's always got a chance of losing! .. Literally every game has a great chance of atleast 2 goals so I'd say just go with your own punts on this market etc ? look at how many of the Saturday 3pm English games have atleast 2 goals. There's always going to be a few 0 - 0 / 1 - 0 games tho. It's all luck. And obviously the key is to not get too greedy and chase if you lose. Would be interesting to see people posting their winning/profits from this. Great thread ? I'll also post my winning punts on this market on here. 

• Keeemon 1

3 hours ago, Douvan said:

No i should apologize i didnt mean it in anyway against you. I just thought some people have a budget for the week and trying another bet maybe they do not know much about would be easier if it was done with a free bet. I like the banter with you, certainly did not mean any offence by it 

• Keeemon 2

Just now, 4houghts said:

You ever get limited on any accounts doing these sort of bets? 

I suppose if you are constantly in profut and withdrawing then the betting company will take necessary action. Their business is to take outr money so constantly winning will negatively affeft them. Harsh but that's their business model... It's built on losers lol

Guest centipede

even if you were restricted, you would be able to do this on the exchanges no problem. but you would need games that dont overlap for the day so the bet could be settled so you can put it on the next match. betting on the exchanges would also maximise your profit for the day as well

Edited by centipede

1 minute ago, Blampy said:

Do we go a tenner again or do the winnings go on the next selections 

Personal choice mate. All depends what your end goal is. If I were doing it for myself I’d be taking everything bad the tenner out towards my payment. That’s a tenner I don’t have to find and if the next bet loses it’s a free go again type of thing. 

• Keeemon 2

40 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Personal choice mate. All depends what your end goal is. If I were doing it for myself I’d be taking everything bad the tenner out towards my payment. That’s a tenner I don’t have to find and if the next bet loses it’s a free go again type of thing. 

Great tipping, Looks like this could be fun

• Keeemon 3

On to bet 2. This is what I would be on. Lots of cup games knocking so could be hit and miss. You never know what Side is out until it’s late. Decided to go for this based on home form, away form, goals scored and conceded. Picked out a cup treble if anyone fancied something separate but like I said, wary of cup games. 

1.22/1

597F0BF8-C98A-4430-8C7E-6500F33A5F08.png

Edited by Douvan
  • Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 1