Over 1.5 Challenge

Douvan

Like the past few years I’ve used this method to pay my holiday off, thanks sky bet, however since signing up for gamstop I’ve been unable to do this. It’s worked for the last 2 years so I thought I’d do it again but for other people’s benefit in case someone else wanted a crack. 

I only do over 1.5 goals. It’s only ever evens or just above. Always took the half stake out daily so it’s repeated. 

if anyone is interested let me know and I’ll post them here otherwise I’ll be sending to my mate only. 

• Keeemon 7

Guest centipede

most over 1.5 goals are around 2/5 odds and not over even money? unless its in the israel league or something where 0-0s are nailed on every other game.

but yeah any threads like this are interesting to follow

Edited by centipede

2 minutes ago, centipede said:

most over 1.5 goals are around 2/5 odds and not over even money? unless its in the israel league or something where 0-0s are nailed on every other game.

but yeah any threads like this are interesting to follow

Never singles mate. Doubles and trebles. I’ve only ever done rollers with singles. Got up to a decent amount on those but sticking to evens to allow people to make some money. If you start with a tenner, I’d be looking to take £70 a week out. Most weeks I made it.   Like I say, they paid for my holiday. 

• Keeemon 2

Bet 1. 

Mjondalen v Lillestrom. Over 1.5 goals in last 5 h2h meetings. Over 1.5 in last 5 Lillestrom games and over 1.5 in the last 4 Mjondalen games. 

Rostock v Stuttgart. Over 1.5 goals in last 5 h2h meetings. Stuttgart banging them in for fun. 

Same reasons for the last games. Lots of goals knocking around in all these 3 games. Could be a good start. Good luck if anyone follows. 

if you start at a tenner, 7 rollovers make a grand lol

3B92D3ED-24EE-4CD9-98CA-73DB82582F51.png

• Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Solario333 said:

What is most interesting here s not only the strategy ,but the sequence of withdrawals.  So each time you win you take the profit and Bank it !!   or increase the bet  on the next sequence? 

When I used to do it I used to start at a tenner and if it won, withdraw everything above a tenner and used the tenner for the next day.  My holiday payments were 255 a month. I think I ended up paying less than 100 in total. 

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Solario333 said:

What is most interesting here s not only the strategy ,but the sequence of withdrawals.  So each time you win you take the profit and Bank it !!   or increase the bet  on the next sequence? 

Some friends of mine did a few rollovers but chickened our when they got to decent amounts. 

• Keeemon 1

28 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Some friends of mine did a few rollovers but chickened our when they got to decent amounts. 

Yes it can be daunting when big numbers come in your favour...... but nonetheless I shall have a little punt on this in a couple of weeks......applying the £10 rule ..... i.e. stop at a 4 winners  ,,,,withdraw ,and start with a tenner again . adding a percentage  to the start according to the result .... i.e. slowly increasing the initial bet to see how far the run will go ..... I will probably do it on WH. I will allow the run to continue until it loses regardless of the amount . When/if it reaches 100.00 I will post it for you to see.

Edited by Solario333
  • Chaching! 1