They keep removing Bandits Videos!

Shake&Bake

Close to every other slot channel has their videos accepted. But Bandit seems to get his taken down close to instantly. Any ideas on why? 

I really can’t  see what he is doing wrong.

He does the exact same thing as every other slot channel. 

Seems there is a witch ?‍♀️ hunt going on!

I find it hilarious ? 

Prob some kind of automated system that removes content with X number of reports against it until a human review takes place. Most big companies have similar systems. As Mendez says if theres a group of people actively targetting his videos itll always happen and no way to avoid it unless youtube whitelist him in some way.

27 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

FFS I was just about to have a soak in the bath and watch this on my tablet, his Sunday slot vid was on Youtube this afternoon and now it's gone.

https://y2mate.com/youtube/OTtmZQwww1M. Don't know if I've done that right mate. 

• Keeemon 1

7 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Thanks Kev, so if I download this it will download as a working video?

I think so. Someone put it up on biam and everyone seems ok with it. I watched the video before it got took down so didn't watch through this link. 

1 hour ago, centipede said:

bandit put up another video today which got taken down already and hes banned for 2 weeks, someone has put it on here for people to watch. its a high stakes session

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PfO2ALDX1fJd/

@philinvicta @Mad Slasher McGurk @crazyrightmeow

Just watched it mate, thanks for putting it up here ?

Just now, philinvicta said:

watch it and find out

I have watched a couple of his videos before, let me guess its a couple hour long video of him swearing at Reel King while making deposit after deposit until he wins on the ladder gamble. ?

2 minutes ago, Denman said:

I have watched a couple of his videos before, let me guess its a couple hour long video of him swearing at Reel King while making deposit after deposit until he wins on the ladder gamble. ?

No this time he said he had managed to get a credit card in a guys name whose alias was Kauto Star and he did not care how much he lost

• Love 1

1 minute ago, philinvicta said:

No this time he said he had managed to get a credit card in a guys name whose alias was Kauto Star and he did not care how much he lost

Well apparently that guys parents were rather creative.

3 hours ago, centipede said:

bandit put up another video today which got taken down already and hes banned for 2 weeks, someone has put it on here for people to watch. its a high stakes session

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PfO2ALDX1fJd/

@philinvicta @Mad Slasher McGurk @crazyrightmeow

I was half way through watching it when it got shitcanned.  This time I thought I better watch it sooner rather than later and half way through they pulled it.