Arriving late, but hello ?

Shake&Bake

Well hello TGC. I have been lurking around this forum for a while now. And I watch Rocknrolla’s streams a lot. I’m a Liverpool supporter, and Im hoping for another a great season. I live and breathe F1 and I look forward to having a few discussions on the sport if anyone is interested.

?

• Keeemon 7

Croeso! 

I'm glad you have opened up to us on TGC, were very open minded here and don't judge, or look down on those less fortunate than others. Unfortunately there are others who are willing to take advantage of such lost souls. @Denman over to you, another Liverpool fan has come out of the closet..... lol

Enjoy the fun and banter, and we have no f1 thread, so you could make it all yours @Shake&Bake  

:fudgey:

Explain qualifying to me ? So you have x amount of laps to prove who can go the fastest. Then you place the fastest person on the front of the grid. 

Just seems totally pointless to me, swap it round and the fastest goes to the back of the grid, then we get to see the real good drivers race. 

In honesty though, I like many others only watch the start and the end of the races for the crashes lol 

Welcome onboard 

16 minutes ago, Lighty45 said:

Explain qualifying to me ? So you have x amount of laps to prove who can go the fastest. Then you place the fastest person on the front of the grid. 

Just seems totally pointless to me, swap it round and the fastest goes to the back of the grid, then we get to see the real good drivers race. 

In honesty though, I like many others only watch the start and the end of the races for the crashes lol 

Welcome onboard 

Hate to say, but I agree

44 minutes ago, Lighty45 said:

Then youll have the quicker drivers going slower in qualifying to be closer to the front lol

15 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Then youll have the quicker drivers going slower in qualifying to be closer to the front lol

I would like to see a race where they drove identical cars. It would be down to the driver then.

The way it is now pretty much any of the top drivers would win in the best car. It's just boring

Edited by david1111
  • Keeemon 1

Thankyou for the welcomes ?

F1 is a love or hate. There’s no real inbetween ? I love it because it’s a real test to see who is the best. Sure there’s better individual teams. But for the most part it’s all about the choices and strategys each team make at pivotal moments. Max is my favourite driver at the moment. And I believe he will be world champion within the next 2 years. Change always seems to happen with F1 for the worst. But I still love it.

Guest Chair Slots
4 hours ago, Shake&Bake said:

Well hello TGC. I have been lurking around this forum for a while now. And I watch Rocknrolla’s streams a lot. I’m a Liverpool supporter, and Im hoping for another a great season. I live and breathe F1 and I look forward to having a few discussions on the sport if anyone is interested.

?

Hello.

Why????!

Guest Chair Slots
Just now, Shake&Bake said:

Like i said it’s not for most. But it is what I love. I’m sure you you have a passion that some people find amusing ?

i like hardcore Belgian trance. What's amusing about that