CENTIPEDE'S NFL LUCKY DIP COMP

FFS for the last month Titans defence has been impressive, but tonight they are tackling like a girls under 9 team. Something fishy is going on. Kansas  are not doing any miracle plays, but Titans just can't tackle tonight. where is the team that has won impressively these past weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

A little stats write up on the Chiefs vs 49ers Superbowl for ya'll.

These teams only play each other every 4 seasons so generally i wouldn't use the historical stats. But it was interesting (for me anyway) to find out that since 1985 and 10 matches, the HOME TEAM ALWAYS WON !!!  which is great as they are effectively both away. lol. They have never met in the playoffs before let alone a Superbowl..... Great.

So I been looking at the seasons AWAY form only. pretty much identical.

49ers (7-1)  av F 28 A 19  currently on a 6 game winning streak, with 2 comfortable home play off wins.

CHIEFS (7-1)   av F 30  A 18  currently on a 10 game unbeaten streak, with 2 excellent come from behind wins (both at home) in the play offs.

so what does this mean? both are equally good on the offence and defence when playing away from home so in theory should be a close game, with maybe the chiefs shading it by a couple of points on average scores 25 -23.... so total points 48. The market has Kansas at -1.5 with total points around 52.5. So the bookies fancy a close high scoring game too.

so which way will it go??? I dunno to be honest, I just hope the better team wins. But Kansas look to be on fire lately and seem to be carrying more momentum into the final, just hope they got one more good game in them?

• Keeemon 2

Nah. I guess it is a final and common sense would suggest one doesn't go all out regardless of their attacking prowess.

As stated before I think like you that San Fran take this, shame as I think mahones is awesome. 

Jo lo coming up crunch, guess your hitting the sack, I'm tempted too, take too much time those things. Night mate.