Crunchie

CENTIPEDE'S NFL LUCKY DIP COMP

@Markymark, @Douvan and @philinvicta. I assume Baltimore are resting players this weekend as they are underdogs at home to the steelers!? As are Minnesota at home to Chicago and Houston at home to the Double T's.  Will Baltimore resting their superstar QB make that much difference? difficult to get a handle on the games ths week tbh

Just now, Crunchie said:

@Markymark, @Douvan and @philinvicta. I assume Baltimore are resting players this weekend as they are underdogs at home to the steelers!? As are Minnesota at home to Chicago and Houston at home to the Double T's.  Will Baltimore resting their superstar QB make that much difference? difficult to get a handle on the games ths week tbh

I would leave it as late as you can before doing your bets as you will need all the news you can get as to who is rested and who is playing

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I would leave it as late as you can before doing your bets as you will need all the news you can get as to who is rested and who is playing

Totally agree mate, it's usually a good time for unders/overs if you can gather info on games. There maybe a few shock scores, but as Phil said leave it as late as you can. Still hurting from changing my mind with Packers. Like the look of Buffalo/unders, Arizona/overs.

I done one bet, on points to be scored in every quarter but will leave it alone from here on

Alreeeeet! going into this week in a the healthy posi of +371 after my first ever double up. 

TAMPA  -  Points in all quarters 2/5

CAROLINA -  ditto      2/5

LA RAMS  -  ditto  4/9

NY GIANTS  -  ditto  4/9

SEATTLE  -  ditto  4/9

HOUSTON -   ditto 4/9

£12 gets £102

KANSAS  -  points in all quarters  2/5

CINCINNATI  -  ditto 4/9

LA RAMS  -   ditto 4/9

DALLAS  -    ditto   8/15

CAROLINA   >41.5    8/13

DENVER <45.5  8/13

£9   gets  £106

MINNESOTA >32.5  8/13

CAROLINA >45.5  10/11

DALLAS  >43.5  8/13

NEW ENGLAND  points in all quarters  4/9

TAMPA  >44.5  8/13

PHILIDELPHIA -2.5  4/5

£5  wins  £101

TAMPA  TD in all quarters 6/4

CAROLINA  TD in all quarters 6/4

CLEVELAND  -3.5  &  > 47.5  9/4

PATRIOTS  points in all quarters 4/9

BUFFALO +2  8/13

£3  WINS  £142

Late game saver

LA RAMS  -14   2/1

PHILIDELPHIA  -2.5   4/5

DALLAS  >43.5   8/13

BALTIMORE  >32.5  8/13

SEATTLE points in all quarters  4/9

HOUSTON   ditto  4/9

£3  wins  £88

NO one around tonight??? was hoping for some last minute input on the teams....so Im winging it a bit

? I guess Douvan is waiting for Philli in the lates

I’m here mate. Sorry. Been out to see friends for tea.  Got Redzone on, waiting a Blough and Fitzmagic picks. Also Aaron Jones and Tyreek Hill to get touchdowns. 

• Get In There! 1

42 minutes ago, Douvan said:

I’m here mate. Sorry. Been out to see friends for tea.  Got Redzone on, waiting a Blough and Fitzmagic picks. Also Aaron Jones and Tyreek Hill to get touchdowns. 

some interesting scores so far,  want more scoring in the Saints and Tampa games. Given up on The Browns

9 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

some interesting scores so far,  want more scoring in the Saints and Tampa games. Given up on The Browns

The Red Rifle showed up when it no longer mattered. Hopefully they move on from him.  

3 missed FG's in the 3rd quarter from no distance cost me my big £12 bet. Useless twat the Atlanta kicker

15 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Yes Dolphins. Love it. 

I was on overs in the Tampa game needed a TD or field goal to force OT to get the points as Im still 0.5 shy. So i need any score for the bet to continue.

Pats played so well against the Bills, could not see them losing to miami

BOOOOOOOOOOOM! ATLANTA TD!! GTFIT

KANSAS  -  points in all quarters  2/5☑️

CINCINNATI  -  ditto 4/9  ☑️

LA RAMS  -   ditto 4/9

DALLAS  -    ditto   8/15

CAROLINA   >41.5    8/13  ☑️

DENVER  <45.5  8/13

£9   gets  £106

MINNESOTA >32.5  8/13  ☑️

CAROLINA >45.5  10/11 ☑️

DALLAS  >43.5  8/13

NEW ENGLAND  points in all quarters  4/9  ☑️

TAMPA  >44.5  8/13  ☑️

PHILIDELPHIA -2.5  4/5

£5  wins  £101

Late game saver

LA RAMS  -14   2/1

PHILIDELPHIA  -2.5   4/5

DALLAS  >43.5   8/13

BALTIMORE  >32.5  8/13

SEATTLE points in all quarters  4/9

HOUSTON   ditto  4/9

£3  wins  £88

The Bucs would be mental to keep Winston. Bucs have been Mr Mediocrity since they drafted him in 2015. Speaks volumes that they haven’t extended his rookie contract already.  First pass ever was a pick 6. Last pick under his rookie contract is a pick 6. First ever player in history to finish a season with 30+ touchdowns and 30+ interceptions, most number of pick 6’s in a season. He’s dross. 

1 minute ago, Douvan said:

The Bucs would be mental to keep Winston. Bucs have been Mr Mediocrity since they drafted him in 2015. Speaks volumes that they haven’t extended his rookie contract already.  First pass ever was a pick 6. Last pick under his rookie contract is a pick 6. First ever player in history to finish a season with 30+ touchdowns and 30+ interceptions, most number of pick 6’s in a season. He’s dross. 

He likes a risky pass. But thats half of Tamp's appeal. You never know what is going to happen with them.

31 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Another one bites the dust. As if it’s not hard enough as it is. 

I had to follow the darts for a bit as a fellow boyo was on. 10-3 up but another injury. How they playing. Dallas and Philli are the crux of my bets now....

17 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Douglas. Sanders. Brooks. Hopefully everyone is ok. 

Philli must have teams of Darren Anderton's there @Douvan