Crunchie

CENTIPEDE'S NFL LUCKY DIP COMP

18 hours ago, Crunchie said:

Gone for an extra bet in the Late games as I got the acca up.

PITTSBURGH  -0.5  10/11

49ERS -6.5  4/7

LA RAMS  -2  5/4

ARIZONA < 53.5  8/13

NEW ORLEANS -6.5  8/13

£5  WINS  £88

KEEEEEEEEEEEEMON 49ERS..... WHAT DO POINTS MAKE??

I now officially hate the Cowboys

Just thought I would update everyone on the current state of this comp with just 2 weeks left.... lets start off with the easy one.

CINCINNATI BENGALS (1-13)  are by far the worst team. Avoid winning either of their last 2  games vs Miami or The Browns and @Brownman24 is guaranteed to win.

now for the more complex.......

Middle of the road prize, plenty in contention but in order....

CHICAGO BEARS (+3) for @therealwintersoldier

PHILIDELPHIA EAGLES (+6)  for @RichieFC

LA CHARGERS (+9) for @Finbastard

PITTSBURGH STEELERS (+10)  for @Frosty

HOUSTON TEXANS (+11) for @TheBingoKingx  (this was justnathans team, but Mikey deserves any merchandise he wins)

this is a volatile part of the comp. Other people with around 20 points difference with their teams include @david1111@Jessr@Solario333 and @Sgt_bilk0and  are all still very much in the hunt.

Now for the winners of the Superbowl prize..... For those who don't know the Final takes place between the winners of the AFC and NFC conferences (perhaps Hackz may even get some merch for winners of both conferences??) anyways.....

AFC  -  Current superbowl favourites are the BALTIMORE RAVENS (12-2) and @philinvicta has them. Their only real challenge in the AFC is likely to come from current champs NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (11-3) for @MrUKHackz  or the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS(10-4)  for @Kings1kOn current form,  its hard to bet against them TBH for the AFC title.

NFC  -  Much more wide open. Take your pick from this little lot  of likely lads.  But  front runners are probably either the SAN FRANCISCO 49ers (11-3) for @jollyman77, the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS (11-3) for @stone or SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (11-3)  for @Jessr. With the MINNESOTA VIKINGS (10-4)  for @Player1173 and GREEN DAY(11-3) for @Jok3st3r not a million miles behind. The play off draw will count for plenty. I would hazard an educated  guess, given recent form, if 49ers are at home, they will be faves here, and The Saints have upped their game recently, so its a close call. But the other 3 teams are all good.... but Minnesota not so good away, Green Day are unpredictable, and Seattle are better on the road. Dallas are also wierdly in the play off picture despite having a 7-7 record as the division is tight. But are very very beatable so discounted.

In 2 weeks we shall have 2 winners!!  BON CHANCE MON AMI'S

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Markymark said:

FFS!! The whole TGC are still in with a chance, but me ☹️☹️??

its about half the teams are still in with a squeak.  But mine neither mate..... Jets started winning FFS. That make you feel better?? lol

• Haha 1

WEEK 16 HISTORY

PATRIOTS  vs  BILLS  -  Pats have won this divisional game last 36/40 times, and last 6 in a row. But last 2 wins by Buffalo have been at N.E.  in 2016 and 2014.  This can be a low scoring game  (Av home total score is 39,  away, 36)..... One interesting random bets maybe  exact points total. 4 of the last 10 games...Total Points have been exactly 26. and 7 of the last 10 have been under 33 points.

PITTSBURGH  V  JETS  -  Steelers have won 11 of the last 15 meets,since 1989... ALTHOUGH  all bar one of the 4 defeats has been in NY.  ** important  ** this is historically a very low scoring fixture.  ......44,33,25,37,43,39,35,37,23,6,25,23,37,31,13 etc etc  av home jets game is 40 points total,  av Pittsburgh away, just 35.

CLEVELAND V BALTIMORE -  divisional game....Ravens have won 20/24.... but one of the seasons shocks was The Browns winning 40-25 earlier this season, looking back.

MIAMI  V  BENGALS  -  Mr shit fixture list man strikes again for this biannual meeting. since 1987, 13 meets, yet only 3 in Miami. How? Few facts here. Only ONCE  ever have Miami lost this game at home, and that was  in 2007. and that game was the only game over 47 points in the last 10 meets. 

REDSKINS V NY GIANTS  -  NY won this game   24-3 in Game wk3. Overall Giants have the better record, but recent results have been mixed.

LA CHARGERS V OAKLAND  - Divisional local derby. Oakland won the home game 26-24 in Nov. but have since lost 4 in a row. Chargers have won the previous 4 meetings over the last 2 seasons before this seasons defeat. Given Oakland are (1-5) away, they are not a team i can bet on here.

SEATTLE  V  ARIZONA.  Seattle won 10/14 since 2012. But like the Jets game, of Arizona's 4 wins, 3 have been at Seattle. Worth noting last 4 meets at Seattle have produced totals of 51, 50, 65 and 71 points.  Seattle home av is 58ppg and Az away 49. This doesn't scream a low scoring game.

MINNESOTA  V  GREEN BAY  -  Divisional game won by GBP 21-16 in GW2. But The Vikings are a different beast at home, currently 6-0. For years a fixture dominated by GBP but Minnesota have won last 6/8 and last 3 at home. It seems when the games are open GBP do well. But in tight games Minnesota prevail. The last 5 wins by the Vikings have produced game totals of 41,16, 33,31 and 33.  which brings me onto the next point.

WEATHER -  Its crucial at this time of the season as when snow is about, games tend to be lower scoring as handling is harder. So for relevant games, come saturday I will check the weather reports. I mean some teams play indoors or in the heat of LA or miami so its pointless. But I will check out those games in the North especially. could be crucial....especially as my bets are getting bigger

• Like 1

I legit don’t understand a word you are saying 

9 minutes ago, Jessr said:

Pretty sure there are only three or four people that understand anything in this thread lol

• Hmmm 1

1 hour ago, Jessr said:

putting it simply, you haven't won yet....but you got a squeak. twice!

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN SISTA

1 hour ago, Jok3st3r said:

Pretty sure there are only three or four people that understand anything in this thread lol

6 actually..at least! cheeky lol

• Angel 1

Seattle, Packers, Giants for me this week. Just a small bet after last week's win, haven't had two weeks in a row all season. ?

Edited by Markymark
  • Good Luck! 1

1 minute ago, Markymark said:

Seattle, Packers, Giants for me this week. ?

Good luck.... now go get your skiing picks in for the winter comp ?

Just now, Jok3st3r said:

Good luck.... now go get your skiing picks in for the winter comp ?

Your very strict Madame, will pop over now ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Your very strict Madame, will pop over now ?

Not me, I've been left with very strict instructions from the boss man ?

• Haha 1

fudge me, it's treasure island dizzy, was thinking about those dizzy games a while ago. spent hundreds secretly on the phone line on tips in finding out how to get the next stage. ohh the memories. 

• Haha 1

would have loved to have watched this first game....but cooking for 6, and hope to catch some of the second game.

My early bets include  TD in every quarter (by either team) at 11/8

points in every quarter  4/11 

Buffalo at +10.5 in the next game

16 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Buccaneers really messed up there @Crunchie

got back into the game but to be fair both QB's making bad decisions today.

+£216 going into the penultimate week of action before the playoffs. I didn't have any strong convictions this week, hence the six bets. I have put them all down win or lose as I wrote them out earlier in the week mostly in dribs and drabs.

TAMPA V HOUSTON Any points in every quarter 4/11

49'ers v LA RAMS                ditto                               4/9

REDSKINS V NY GIANTS    ditto                               4/7

SEATTLE  V  ARIZONA         ditto                              4/11

COLTS  V  CAROLINA         ditto                                4/9

£12 bet   gives £77

TAMPA  V  Houston  TD in every quarter  11/8

PATRIOTS  V  BUFFALO   <34.5  13/8

49ers  V  LA RAMS  TD in every quarter 13/8

CLEVELAND  V  BALTIMORE  TD in every quarter 11/8

SEATTLE V  ARIZONA  TD in every quarter 11/8

£2 bet gets  £155

BUFFALO   +10.5   8/13

49ers   > 43   8/11

MIAMI -1.5 11/8

NYJETS  < 43.5  8/13

REDSKINS  >  37.5  8/13

£7 bets gets  £118

CLEVELAND V BALTIMORE points in every quarter 2/5

TITANS  V  NEW ORLEANS     ditto                             2/5

SEATTLE V ARIZONA               ditto                             4/11

REDSKINS  V   NY GIANTS      ditto                             4/7

CHARGERS  V  OAKLAND       ditto                             1/2

ATLANTA  V JAX                      ditto                              4/9

£9  bet gets   £92

BALTIMORE  points in every quarter  11/8

IND COLTS >43.5  8/13

MINNESOTA  -3.5   8/11

MIAMI -1.5   11/8

COLTS  V  CAROLINA   points in every quarter 4/9

£5 bet pays £130

late game saver line

MINNESOTA  -3.5  8/11

KANSAS -2.5  8/13

SEATTLE points in all quarters  4/11

MINNESOTA  ditto    4/9

LA CHARGERS   ditto  4/9

PHILIDELPHIA  ditto  4/9

£5 bet gets £57

sorry its a lot.....GOOD LUCK iM £40 in...AND VERY NERVOUS...................                  

• Good Luck! 4

Seattle (-7.5) 10/11

Packers(+4.5) 19/20

Giants (-1.5) 10/11

Treble

A cheeky punt in Miami (+1) and overs(45)

Good luck everyone

• Keeeeemon! 1
  • Good Luck! 3

Good Luck @Markymark not barely got past the first quarter and Im £14 of bets down. WTF are Baltimore doing?

Im just happy Washington is a points fest, only thing I got right so far.....

• Sad 1