Crunchie

CENTIPEDE'S NFL LUCKY DIP COMP

Our other VIP has joined GTFIT  @spursman....... free for all now for the last 7 places.

Don't knock my boys...they brought home the bacon for me in the end. Not going there this year tho.......wait n see!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Can i be 30.....

just want @Crunchienutto get all annoyed because I didn't make an effort ?

determined to mess with this complex numbering system are we?  whats wrong with 20? poor 20 ? not cool enough for you is it Little Miss Cool? ?

4 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

determined to mess with this complex numbering system are we?  whats wrong with 20? poor 20 ? not cool enough for you is it Little Miss Cool? ?

Surely 20 has gone already???.... I've been hanging around waiting for 30! Though now would be a good time ?

2 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Surely 20 has gone already???.... I've been hanging around waiting for 30! Though now would be a good time ?

your 20.....back last page.  sorry to spoil your fun. What you have planned for 30? Apple Pie? Pumpkin Pie?

Just now, Crunchienut said:

your 20.....back last page.  sorry to spoil your fun. What you have planned for 30? Apple Pie? Pumpkin Pie?

Am i? Oh well, nothing planned, spoiling my fun...?

@spursman i need one more for the footy, even if you play a couple of weeks till I can drum up a sub.

Sure crunch. Started working on stats on the football this year. Want to take it seriously this season. Won't be punting for another 5 weeks on it though.

4 minutes ago, spursman said:

Sure crunch. Started working on stats on the football this year. Want to take it seriously this season. Won't be punting for another 5 weeks on it though.

plenty of time to enter the comp then. I don't touch footy until after the first international break, too random early doors. Good man your in Group D, the fixtures and everything are in the featured thread.

• Like 1

On 07/08/2019 at 02:53, jollyman77 said:

in if any left

and philly will win super bowl just letting you know

giphy.gif

OMG what the hell have you put that on for could you not just of put 23 #newcastle fan

1 hour ago, jollyman77 said:

OMG what the hell have you put that on for could you not just of put 23 #newcastle fan

Haha wonder how long it would take you to notice  :Mutley:

2 hours ago, Solario333 said:

In if possible ?

very lame.... but your in!

this is what was required squire......

giphy.gif

Executive decision @centipede I'm keeping a spot for @Brownman24 if its OK? So were done and dusted, will do the draw soon then.....

BROWNMAN IS 32..and the Cleveland Browns?... that be cheatn'

giphy.gif

• Like 1