CENTIPEDE'S NFL LUCKY DIP COMP

Howdee Dudes and Dudettes!!  

I have had to open this comp up a couple of weeks early as there seems some confusion surrounding it. This is indeed CENTIPEDE'S NFL AMERICAN FOOTBALL COMPETITION.....but as so few of us have a clue about the sport, Centi came up with the idea of making it a fun random lucky dip sort of Comp.

RULES  -   There are 32 NFL teams as you all know. The first 32 people who register their name will each randomly get drawn a team for the season.

PRIZES -  Centi won a couple of mythical TGC t-shirts last year and is using these as a prize, and hopefully @MrUKHackz will donate at least one more to the cause? So how do you win?

1.  A  TGC t-shirt for whoever has the team that wins the SUPERBOWL in Feb 2020.

2.  A  TGC t-shirt for whoever has the team with the WORST RECORD in regular season. Worst points difference will decide the outcome if there is a tie.

3.  A TGC t-shirt for whichever team has the closest points FOR/AGAINST record in regular season. Again if its a tie the team who scored most will win.

Hopefully It will give a chance to almost everyone, whether they were randomly picked the good, bad or mediocre. It may be subject to change. Season doesn't kick off until 2nd week of September, but I will do the random draw when/if all 32 places are taken.

A simple yee hah! or another similar Americanism guarantees entry. Plus when you enter, could you put what number entrant you are next to your moment of comedy genius. I'm starting it....

1.     giphy.gif

• Keeemon 5

Guest centipede
4 minutes ago, Jessr said:

I’m not confused. What number am I?

theres a joke in there somewhere.

I am too innocent to be so uncouth though