CENTIPEDE'S NFL LUCKY DIP COMP

I know I been dissing the Pats this season, but was quietly impressed with them against a good Bills defence. Offensively Pats have been average all seson, but looked good last night. And the defence were really only undone by 2 awesome long passes by the Bills. Best I seen em this seaosn anyway. 49ers game I saw on YT highlights. Looked to be a cracker.

32 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

I turned over after first quarter..... on Redzone now. Baltimore were pissing me off. They look inept

I decided 6 bets is too much....but 3 are down already so  at least I can follow them easier now.

I get lost if I put to many lines on. Baltimore don't look interested mate

Got in late last night, saw the end of the pats game, and watched most of the san fran game, 1st half was nuts similar to NO. No bet today, had a little on 49ers yesterday when they were losing. happy enough with that. Just checking scores now, hope your bets are still running guys

Edited by spursman
  • Good Luck! 1

4 minutes ago, Crunchie said:

I not done the points...could not believe they were not faves against The Bengals. Miami played decent at times at home.

I know mate, never notice them for my line, but seen them at +1 thought they were a good thing. Hopefully it stays that way, but a long way to go.

Edited by Markymark

7 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Come on!!!

@Markymark i like it when the history pays off....... makes the homework worrthwhile  :fudgey:

BUFFALO   +10.5   8/13

49ers   > 43   8/11

MIAMI -1.5 11/8

NYJETS  < 43.5  8/13

REDSKINS  >  37.5  8/13

£7 bets gets  £118

could have taken the proper line odds and still have won.... would have been even sweeter.

SEATTLE  game to have points in all quarters next....

• Good Luck! 1