CENTIPEDE'S NFL LUCKY DIP COMP

Guest centipede

I personally would say no trades allowed. It's just a lucky dip bit of fun for some t shirts for those involved. No skill involved.

But see what crunchie says

Guest centipede
34 minutes ago, Markymark said:

FFS!! Can I just have the Bills please? Lions!! FFS your having a laugh. The only team in the NFL never to make it to the Superbowl. ???? Am off to primark to buy some shirts as am not winning anything from this comp. GEEZZZ!!! ????

12 minutes ago, spursman said:

Nah forget mate. Like you said but of fun.

As crunchie says, theres t shirts for superbowl winners, most middle of the road team and worst team, so any team any of you have has got a chance of something at least.

And possibly more prizes, but not sure

10 minutes ago, centipede said:

As crunchie says, theres t shirts for superbowl winners, most middle of the road team and worst team, so any team any of you have has got a chance of something at least.

thats why i am not too unhappy, think the jets are in contention for 2 of the prizes, but i think them getting stuffed is more likely.  

Aye hackz might produce a few more prizes?? wait and see......

14 minutes ago, centipede said:

Prize for the worst team??? am over it now. ?

1 hour ago, spursman said:

Are we allowed to trade crunch or cent, provided the other party agree? We have got a few weeks, however ignore that question if it makes life harder. 

no..... takes the randomness away. whatever team you got is really only in line for one prize.

I think Cincinatti and Miami are the 2 biggest rags according to the betting. They were both decent at times last season too....whats happened there.  7/1 on the Pats is a joke tho.

@Markymark I have had my 2 superbowl bets and one was a last second swap.... but Im gonna keep it until our first chat night

• Good Luck! 1

33 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Just to let the hard core NFL. @Crunchienut, @spursman, @centipede guys. Got bet on, Outright- New Orleans 12/1, and a small fun bet Seattle 36/1. It's getting close till the off guys, hope you'll still be about for Sunday nights? Anyone else is more than welcome ( may involve losing)  ???

I'll be around mate. Not betting on anything till it starts. Obvious why and no we won't be losing.  Not over the season anyway. Gl with the any ante post the bets.

P.s. centi won't be betting but I know if he will be around here will be willing us to win because that's his heart. Hope he will be, no one on here more knowledgeable than him.

Edited by spursman

7 minutes ago, Kings1k said:

Will take the Chiefs all day,  a decent outside chance this year

Mate they were brilliant last season, most entertaining team to watch. Their games v new England were epic and in manhones you have  a superb, young raw talent, who  can do anything. You'll have fun watching them, gl.

Edited by spursman

1 minute ago, spursman said:

Mate they were brilliant last season, most entertaining team to watch. Their games v new England were epic and in manhones that very a superb, young raw challenge. You'll have fun watching them, gl.

They were indeed, tbh more of a Texans fan after watching them on Hard Knocks a few seasons back but Chiefs are certainly in with a great chance this year

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Crunchienut said:

14/1 for the superbowl not bad

I think I got more chance of plaiting piss but I’m a fan of where they are from where they were. Probably be a decent watch now instead of the dumpster fire they were under Jackson. 

1 hour ago, Markymark said:

Just to let the hard core NFL. @Crunchienut, @spursman, @centipede guys. Got bet on, Outright- New Orleans 12/1, and a small fun bet Seattle 36/1. It's getting close till the off guys, hope you'll still be about for Sunday nights? Anyone else is more than welcome ( may involve losing)  ???

I’ll be around without a shadow of a doubt. Not missed many games in 30 odd years. Sunday nights are my bag. Can’t wait for fantasy to start. Buzzing. 

• Good Luck! 2

2 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

I think Cincinatti and Miami are the 2 biggest rags according to the betting. They were both decent at times last season too....whats happened there.  7/1 on the Pats is a joke tho.

@Markymark I have had my 2 superbowl bets and one was a last second swap.... but Im gonna keep it until our first chat night

Even if the Pats win the Superbowl, the odds are still terrible. 

1 hour ago, Douvan said:

Someone needs to make an nfl.com fantasy league so we can get a draft done soon. 

Wouldn't mind if we set up our own league, something similar to the Football comp. Numbers are small on here for NFL, it would maybe interest a few more members to join us.?

5 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Wouldn't mind if we set up our own league, something similar to the Football comp. Numbers are small on here for NFL, it would maybe interest a few more members to join us.?

I only know about 5 players, its pointless for me..... and one of them retired.

i had 8's on the Pats last season, but I been backing them blind for years, now i know more there is no way Im touching them. Some of their away form was ropey......and they got loads of breaks last year....but their defence was immense in the play offs, its only that factor that will help them progress this year..... 

On 11/08/2019 at 18:44, Crunchienut said:

I only know about 5 players, its pointless for me..... and one of them retired.

i had 8's on the Pats last season, but I been backing them blind for years, now i know more there is no way Im touching them. Some of their away form was ropey......and they got loads of breaks last year....but their defence was immense in the play offs, its only that factor that will help them progress this year..... 

Just been catching up on some pre season games from last weekend, you can't read very much into these games for a variety of reasons, but Pats looked good against a poor Lion's team 31-3 ( t-shirt incoming) Chief's and 49rs both looking pretty well set up for a good season. As I said, NFL pre season games are not like football's pre season, it's generally used for a last look at borderline players and trying to sell tickets for up coming season etc. 

• Keeemon 1

21 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Just been catching up on some pre season games from last weekend, you can't read very much into these games for a variety of reasons, but Pats looked good against a poor Lion's team 31-3 ( t-shirt incoming) Chief's and 49rs both looking pretty well set up for a good season. As I said, NFL pre season games are not like football's pre season, it's generally used for a last look at borderline players and trying to sell tickets for up coming season etc. 

We lost to the titans with 2nds and 3rds playing. Not worried. It’s when we lose with the 1sts out. 

Just now, Douvan said:

We lost to the titans with 2nds and 3rds playing. Not worried. It’s when we lose with the 1sts out. 

Exactly mate, no one in the USA gives these games a second look, your lucky if a hundred fans turn up. Still, it gives me something to do while waiting for the main event.

• Keeemon 1