TGC's DOUBLES HORSE RACING COMPETITION

Crunchie

6 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Its a conspiracy against us

It is, we'd have practically won the day already if there weren't a conspiracy again us (probably).

Just now, Denman said:

It is, we'd have practically won the day already if there weren't a conspiracy again us (probably).

I remember now you had 20 on japan but changed it, then i added 10 from mine onto it so it was 20 again and lord crunchie had to butt in and make me pick a stupid 4th horse, totally rigged!

• Love 4

3 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I remember now you had 20 on japan but changed it, then i added 10 from mine onto it so it was 20 again and lord crunchie had to butt in and make me pick a stupid 4th horse, totally rigged!

Yep. Interference from the judge to increase his own chance of winning. What a shitlord.

Guest centipede
5 minutes ago, Denman said:

Can we change an EW to WIN? One that hasn't run yet? The price is way too short for EW now.

Change your 15 e/w on Japan to 30 win instead

Edited by centipede

Just now, centipede said:

Change your 15 e/w on Japan to 30 win instead

Well my 2 selections originally were 20pts Japan and 15pts E/W on the horse in the last. But had to change it as 30pts on the horse in the last wasn't acceptable apparently.

Guest centipede
2 minutes ago, Denman said:

Well my 2 selections originally were 20pts Japan and 15pts E/W on the horse in the last. But had to change it as 30pts on the horse in the last wasn't acceptable apparently.

If it were my comp, I'd take 26p each way bets. Cant afford to be picky

2 minutes ago, Jessr said:

No with a full stop at the end! That’s a definite no

That is a definite no. From a quick glance, 1pstaker and RWS have won. I think me and Hackz are the only ones that can catch them if our selection drifts, which it shouldn't.

They are on 405pts.

We are currently on 117.27 so would need our last selection to win at 10/1 its currently 7s. I would have thought it should be around 10s though.

Just now, Denman said:

That is a definite no. From a quick glance, 1pstaker and RWS have won. I think me and Hackz are the only ones that can catch them if our selection drifts, which it shouldn't.

They are on 405pts.

We are currently on 117.27 so would need our last selection to win at 10/1 its currently 7s. I would have thought it should be around 10s though.

As a sidenote however, we have been robbed at every twist and turn by the competition organisers. So we claim moral victory. It is a shallow victory for the winners. I may also have missed other people with a high score, I only glanced.