How many goals scored in the Premiership this season, ending May 17 2020

Solario333

How many goals scored in the Premiership this season, ending May 17 2020

This new competition is nearly the same as last year but with three Prizes :

1)  £50.00 to the winner of the How many Goals ?? comp.   i.e. How many goals between August 9 and May 17 in the whole premiership ??

2)  £25.00 to the winner of the --- Which team will score the most goals in one match over the season. ?? 

3)  £10.00 to the winner of ---- Which team will have the most goals scored against them in one match ?? 

All entries  1)  2) and 3)  must be in by August 8  2019 Midnight .  If anyone hits the --How many goals over the season -- (1) on the nose the prize will be doubled !!  @Rocknrolla did exactly that last year !!! 

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 3

Guest centipede

@Solario333

out of interest, what are you going to do if 5-10 or even 15 people all pick man city and they thump someone 103-0. maybe a tie breaker in some way? like get people to pick the minute of the first goal in that one match (whichever match it will be)

and maybe the same for the losing goals?

just a thought that popped in my head

Edited by centipede

4 hours ago, centipede said:

@Solario333

out of interest, what are you going to do if 5-10 or even 15 people all pick man city and they thump someone 103-0. maybe a tie breaker in some way? like get people to pick the minute of the first goal in that one match (whichever match it will be)

and maybe the same for the losing goals?

just a thought that popped in my head

Divine intervention ....