Not sure this is the community for me

I say this with no drama, I am out of here.

I wish you all, well those that have values the best of luck in love and in life.

I can not personally take the karma that causes me deep unrest.

Take care x

Guest centipede

dont leave because of one attention seeker! 

if hackz was on at the time im sure it would have been deleted and sorted out long before it actually was.

its not something thats ever been posted on here before tbh, so its not a usual thing.

all the best to you though if you must go x

Guest centipede
Just now, 4houghts said:

I have been on here for a while and literally 99% of the people on here are normal people

don't see the needs for a few people to make you quit but gl 

yes, only rocknrolla and hackz make up that 1% imo

29 minutes ago, Cheryl T said:

I wish you all, well those that have values the best of luck in love and in life.

Take care x

See you on here tomorrow cheryl. ?

3 minutes ago, lisbonlions67 said:

Just Basics 

I hope he is deleted from the forum now.

Only things i remember from him is:

- asking for a mod while being on the forum for 2 days.

- asking for giveaways ,

- upset people

- and using real health/mental issues as a way to get attention.

And this all in a very short period of time.

Has to be enough to get banned from the forum right ?

• Keeemon 1

3 minutes ago, Freddy from the hood said:

- asking for giveaways ,

- upset people

Probably not... ?

3 minutes ago, Freddy from the hood said:

- asking for giveaways ,

- upset people

And comfirmed he was investigated for a serious accusation in regards to children 

• Ha Haa 1

55 minutes ago, Cheryl T said:

Take care x

@Cheryl T

I understand if you are dealing with this type of problem all week the last thing you need is to come to an escape place and face it on here,   I reported posts hoping Hackz would be on it with his usual efficiency but unfortunately he was obviously not here at the time.

I know you were upset by this and one or two people said things that were not nice but I assure you in the few months that I have been here I know there is a good community of people on here and it would be a shame for you not to manage to find that small sense of belonging to something nice.

Please take a couple of days  and then maybe come back once the dust has settled as I am sure that you could be a valuable contributor to the forum  but if you feel you cannot do that then I am sure we all wish you the best and hope you find somewhere that helps you.

I must also say that I am amazed that after what happened a couple of weeks ago that this account (JB) was not blocked together with his ISP address so he could not open a new account.  I like @1pstaker  had him blocked from day 1 as  I dreaded that he could cause the type of mayhem that he has done with his attention seeking.

• Puke! 2

I've just seen this and yes I was absent when it all happened, I was at the beach with my girls having some skin on fries and an elderflower cordial and now I feel like shit.

I swear these people that make the horrible threads and nonsense wait till they see I'm offline (which is probably a few hours a year!) and then they post there shit, they even do it when @Rocknrolla is live and they see me busy in the chat, I'm sorry I missed it @Cheryl T but I have now flagged him as a spammer which means every post he ever made has gone. Sorry again that he managed to upset you but you have many new friends here and it would be a shame to lose you as a member.

• Keeemon 5

We are strong only when we uphold decency and integrity . For any member to be abused is against the purpose and intention of 99% of all those who come on here. We are here to help people , to share the ups and downs of Life , and we need people like you @Cheryl T

We all have been trolled, abused, insulted , annoyed, misrepresented , from time to time .....and thats why this forum is special .....because here we can safely say what we feel amongst friends.  

I am unaware of exactly what has happened recently but it cannot persuade me that anyone of value will find a better place to enjoy laughter and share the values we all cherish.  

We need new members who have experience in life , so stick around for a while and be loved .  

PLEASE STAY CHERYL !!!

Edited by Solario333
  • Love 1
  • Keeemon 2