TGC FOOTBALL COMPETITON 2019/20

Crunchie

HEY YOU GUUUUUYYYS !!!  Its only 2 weeks until Kick off  for the new Premier League Season .:football:

As I wanted to make sure there was little activity as possible over Christmas as people will be busy. I'm gonna break up the comp into 2 parts.

For the first part of the season..... Im gonna try something different...depending on the level of interest. so that potentially every game has meaning. 

There are enough weeks to do this twice before Christmas (if guys like the idea)  It will be more like a Champions League format. Smaller leagues of say 6 or 8 then the winners play off in Knockout to decide the overall Champion. But its all about the numbers. And if you don't like it, we can go back to bigger leagues after Christmas. There are benefits to this as  players will be able to join or leave every 8 or 9 weeks, so no one is having the wheel pick for them for months on end like last season.

It will be the same format as last year as guessing the scores of 5 random fixtures, as that seemed to cause less fuss when we have absentees. a simple 'BACK OF THE NET' or variant of will be good enough to join. As ever comments are much appreciated.....well, non abusive comments anyway.....

Cheers, Crunchie

I will leave this open until next Sunday morning for entries.

• Keeemon 6

17 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Huh? that in or out or some local Nottinghamshire speak there Mr Badger? lol

Who know's... I once met a Nottingahm lady who asked me if I would like a tuffey!....... After much thought process I realised what is was ?

31 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Everyone should only get one shot of the wheel and forfeit after that, unless the get a note from there mum. ?

1wheel, yellow card

2 wheels red card ( someone else can take there place)

Just give me that trophy you hold, lets not play games.. ?

1 hour ago, Cheryl T said:

Who know's... I once met a Nottingahm lady who asked me if I would like a tuffey!....... After much thought process I realised what is was ?

The risk assessment in my mind was on overdrive ?