groundiskey

NAP of the day (any sport)

Ross County let me down big time yesterday, but today is another day!

350 Southwell - Young Wolf

• Like 1
  • Good Luck! 3

2 hours ago, Blampy said:

Stream lady 14.20 Southwell 

Ran well just nutted on the line unfortunately 

• Sad 1

6.50 Roscommon has a horse of interert running, Youseeyouseeyousee has won this race the last two years off marks of 64 and 67 and tonight runs off a mark of 63 with a jockey claim taking off another 3 lbs.  Currently 2nd fav at 7/2 and must have every chance of winning so is worth a punt but with Skybet going 4 places (currently 15 runners and if any more drop out Skybet still have to go the 4 places like they promised) it would make sense to do a stake back cover bet or just throw this into any accas as it's 8/13 to place.

Has a wide draw in stall 16 but was in stall 15 last year and still won.

Edit - joint fav not 2nd fav at 7/2

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk
  • Good Luck! 1

8 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

6.50 Roscommon has a horse of interert running, Youseeyouseeyousee has won this race the last two years off marks of 64 and 67 and tonight runs off a mark of 63 with a jockey claim taking off another 3 lbs.  Currently 2nd fav at 7/2 and must have every chance of winning so is worth a punt but with Skybet going 4 places (currently 15 runners and if any more drop out Skybet still have to go the 4 places like they promised) it would make sense to do a stake back cover bet or just throw this into any accas as it's 8/13 to place.

Has a wide draw in stall 16 but was in stall 15 last year and still won.

Edit - joint fav not 2nd fav at 7/2

I'm starting to keep a sharp eye on ur posts lad as you have been making me money recently. i'm still spewing after Citys goal was disallowed on Saturday night.

I've asked Denman his talke on Man Utd tonight but would also appreciate your take. 

Just now, Blacko said:

I'm starting to keep a sharp eye on ur posts lad as you have been making me money recently. i'm still spewing after Citys goal was disallowed on Saturday night.

I've asked Denman his talke on Man Utd tonight but would also appreciate your take. 

My take is I'm not fully sold on Man Utd just yet, that beating of Chelsea looks good on paper but if you look at yesterdays game against Leicester Chelsea were dominated in all the stats possesion, chances etc, Chelsea one of the big 4 powerhouse teams dominated at home by Leicester a team known for soaking up pressure and countering on the break so that 4-0 last week I feel might have flattered United so they might be just as weak at the back as they were last season.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

My take is I'm not fully sold on Man Utd just yet, that beating of Chelsea looks good on paper but if you look at yesterdays game against Leicester Chelsea were dominated in all the stats possesion, chances etc, Chelsea one of the big 4 powerhouse teams dominated at home by Leicester a team known for soaking up pressure and countering on the break so that 4-0 last week I feel might have flattered United so they might be just as weak at the back as they were last season.

I'm going to back United. Logically it doesn't make sense as they could still be as vulnerable as last season. For me the price looks too good to miss. All eyes will be on Ole this season especially with games like these where the fans expect 3 points.

Chelsea just look terrible to me, it could be a long season ahead for Lampard

• Like 1
  • Good Luck! 1

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

I'm going to back United. Logically it doesn't make sense as they could still be as vulnerable as last season. For me the price looks too good to miss. All eyes will be on Ole this season especially with games like these where the fans expect 3 points.

Chelsea just look terrible to me, it could be a long season ahead for Lampard

13/10 on a well oiled Utd is a great price, the next few weeks should tell us what we are going to get, I have done 2 accas myself, one with Utd to win and one with BTTS.

• Like 1
  • Good Luck! 1

Wolves v Torino

Wolves  take a 3-2 away lead into this game so Torino have to score to progress, this sets Wolves up for fast counter attacks which they are very good at so BTTS and Wolves to win looks good at 5/2.

• Get In There! 1
  • Good Luck! 1

1 minute ago, philinvicta said:

Well done @Blampy  battled well

Thought he was gone 2 out 

1 hour ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I'm on Stuggart as the final leg of a 3/1 treble

G l

Hopefully with Bochum at the bottom of their league it pulls through

• Like 1

Primoz Roglic to win the Time Trial in the Vuelta a Espana tomorrow. he's 8/15 but bar him falling off, taken down by an act of God I struggle to see how he loses. If he wins by less than 30 secs i would be surprised

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Primoz Roglic to win the Time Trial in the Vuelta a Espana tomorrow. he's 8/15 but bar him falling off, taken down by an act of God I struggle to see how he loses. If he wins by less than 30 secs i would be surprised

21 seconds up at the first split.   Massive gamble into 2/5 by this morning and was 1/4 by his  off .    Hope you got on early @Crunchienut

4 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

21 seconds up at the first split.   Massive gamble into 2/5 by this morning and was 1/4 by his  off .    Hope you got on early @Crunchienut

not my sort of bet....   was toying with pogacar at 22's last night, but dismissed it in the end.

he ONLY won by 25 seconds...... still at 8/15 it was a steal.

• Get In There! 1