13:30 - Feyenoord (1/3)

HORSES
15:00 Market Rasen - Court Duty (9/4)

TENNIS (match betting)
ATP Washington Doubles
17:00 - Klaasen / Venus (5/6)

• Chaching! 2
  • Keeemon 1

Keilty Hearts to beat Kilmarnock U21s @ 13/10, men against boys,  favourites to win the Lowland League Keilty Hearts have made some top signings including Nathan Austin from Inverness CT, the Scottish colt teams usually always struggle against the senior teams especially since all their best players are all out on loan.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk
  • Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 3

• 2 weeks later...

Wolves go into tonights match with Pyunik with a 4-0 advantage from the away leg, with the job done surely Wolves must have an eye on Mondays Premiership game against Man Utd so could well be resting players and they don't need to be knocking themselves out winning this one by a cricket score.  Check the lineups but taking Wolves not to score another 4 tonight pays even money or a shade under.

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 1

7 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Wolves go into tonights match with Pyunik with a 4-0 advantage from the away leg, with the job done surely Wolves must have an eye on Mondays Premiership game against Man Utd so could well be resting players and they don't need to be knocking themselves out winning this one by a cricket score.  Check the lineups but taking Wolves not to score another 4 tonight pays even money or a shade under.

Well that was a hard one to bear, 0-0 at half time, 3 goals in the space of 10 minutes in the second half but still good then a 4th in the 87th minute, sorry guys.

• Agree 1

One of todays games that caught my eye was Swansea v Preston with the Swans at 5/4 to win which I thought was generous when you look at the stats.

Swansea have won their last 14 games and have not falied to score in all but one with 11 of the 14 scoring more than one goal.

Swansea are unbeaten in their last 9 home games and have never failed to score in their last 17 home games.

Alternatively Preston have not scored an away goal for coming up for 5 hours of open play and have not beaten Swansea in this away fixture for 15 years.

5/4 napety nap nap nap.

• Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 1

8 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

One of todays games that caught my eye was Swansea v Preston with the Swans at 5/4 to win which I thought was generous when you look at the stats.

Swansea have won their last 14 games and have not falied to score in all but one with 11 of the 14 scoring more than one goal.

Swansea are unbeaten in their last 9 home games and have never failed to score in their last 17 home games.

Alternatively Preston have not scored an away goal for coming up for 5 hours of open play and have not beaten Swansea in this away fixture for 15 years.

5/4 napety nap nap nap.

Always enjoy ur naps lad, methodical. We were unlucky with the BTTS last time. Have u got it dug out for today?

After watching the Melbourne darts last night it was great to see Rvb back to form. It was the best he has played in probably 2 years winning 6 -1 with an average over 105. He was brilliant with over 50% on doubles. On the other hand Peter Wright who again has recently changed his darts this time the weight going from 20g to 24g. I just don't see how you can play consistently well with constant changes to your darts. He played shocking even changing his darts half way through the match. I don't know what he averaged but I'd be surprised if it was over 90. Even when he changed his darts he didn't play any better. Rvb v Peter Wright tonight with Wright 2/5 and Rvb 2/1. Surely after last night this is not a true reflection of the odds. I haven't seen one play so bad and one play so good in a very long time.

• Keeemon 3

1 hour ago, Kev40 said:

After watching the Melbourne darts last night it was great to see Rvb back to form. It was the best he has played in probably 2 years winning 6 -1 with an average over 105. He was brilliant with over 50% on doubles. On the other hand Peter Wright who again has recently changed his darts this time the weight going from 20g to 24g. I just don't see how you can play consistently well with constant changes to your darts. He played shocking even changing his darts half way through the match. I don't know what he averaged but I'd be surprised if it was over 90. Even when he changed his darts he didn't play any better. Rvb v Peter Wright tonight with Wright 2/5 and Rvb 2/1. Surely after last night this is not a true reflection of the odds. I haven't seen one play so bad and one play so good in a very long time.

The only issue I would have is Barneys head is all over the place at times, hes either firing in high scores or hes shaking his head in a strop, i think hes a bit of a bottle merchant at times.

Saying that he is dating a lass decades younger than him so maybe thats percked him up.

I will risk a deep sea on him Kev

4 minutes ago, Blacko said:

The only issue I would have is Barneys head is all over the place at times, hes either firing in high scores or hes shaking his head in a strop, i think hes a bit of a bottle merchant at times.

Saying that he is dating a lass decades younger than him so maybe thats percked him up.

Started at 9 45 and I think it is over 

5 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I think Barney does better when he's on early rather than on late as the combination of his diabetes and his age seems to catch up to him more when he's last on rather than first on. Last couple of years I have always been backing Barney to lose if he's last up and it's worked well.

• Keeemon 1

Just now, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I think Barney does better when he's on early rather than on late as the combination of his diabetes and his age seems to catch up to him more when he's last on rather than first on. Last couple of years I have always been backing Barney to lose if he's last up and it's worked well.

I didnt realise it was down under, looks like hes been beat 8 6, unlucky Kev, we will need to dig Jock Wilson up, maybe Barney could beat him ???

• Like 1

Interesting to see what happens to Swansea after msm pointed out the odds seem very strange based on fOrm, I was looking for such gamesgames last season  and was urging people to research such games where the odds looked to good to be true and questioned why the bookies were being so generous. Let's see what happens.

• Shocked! 1
  • Keeemon 1

17 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

5/4 napety nap nap nap.

Another fine call Mr McGurk, very well spotted, I got on at 21/20 with the magic sign for 41 quid. A punter in the shop couldnt believe Dumbarton were priced at 9/2 so I risked a ten spot for 55. Hopefully City can win against spurs as I'm on City with BTTS at 23.40 returning 61.43.

Fair play to 4thoughts for tipping up Librisa Breeze. Finished 2nd but was clearly in with a chance 2 furlongs out. safe 5 spot each way leaving profit.

• Keeemon 2