Meet Bandit and Rolla!

green2711

So I've posted this already on BIAM a few months back however I haven't shared my little shelled babies with the lovely folk on TGC. 

Basically a few months back I went on a bit of a streak turning a £50 deposit into a grand and then managed to continue the streak and ended up around 8k up.  I decided to treat myself to some Common Musk turtles because turtles are awesome mkay? I named them Bandit and Rolla after 2 Internet legends. 

Bandit was massive when I got him and Rolla was the runt. Soon realised that Bandit was the king of the tank... For a few months anyway now Rolla takes no shit... When it comes to feeding time he will often swim past Bandit and grab the food straight out of his mouth and bitch slap him before swimming off. It really does interest me how much their personalities have changed in a few months..Rolla was timid at first but now he's social where as Bandit was social at first but has become less so now. 

They do make me laugh... Often I have my laptop on my bed while watching a stream and they can't see me because the way the laptop is placed so now they will get up on the basking platform to have a little nose at what I'm doing ??

Anyways here they are! First one is Rolla and the second is Bandit! 

IMG_20190703_040032.jpg

IMG_20190703_035852.jpg

Edited by green2711
  • Love 1
  • Keeemon 3