Tombola Arcade

Rachyleww

So, tombola arcade is a sister site to a bingo website (I know, I know) 

the good thing about this site is, when you’ve done your balls in on other sites it’s a good one to calm down on. The max spin is £1 with potential of 500X dropping in 1 spin. They have there own unique games & they have brilliant services for responsible gambling. 

You can’t reverse, live chat 24/7, cooling off, game feeze etc. It’s really good in that sense and I’ve withdrawn a lot from them and the withdrawal is quick, 2 days max. It can rape you like any other site it just takes a lot longer haha.

Obviously the first time i got it I was in shock, £500 for £1 is decent for 1 spin. Kinda like fobts but fun none the less. 

98AC5BFE-63CA-47A1-BD1B-3ACE8672E4F6.jpeg

96A260C4-C266-46A9-B22D-547BDE3470E3.jpeg

Edited by Rachyleww
  • Keeemon 5

11 minutes ago, Rachyleww said:

the good thing about this site is, when you’ve done your balls in on other sites it’s a good one to calm down on. The max spin is £1 with potential of 500X dropping in 1 spin. They have there own unique games & they have brilliant services for responsible gambling. 

You can’t reverse, live chat 24/7, cooling off, game feeze etc. It’s really good in that sense and I’ve withdrawn a lot from them and the withdrawal is quick, 2 days max. It can rape you like any other site it just takes a lot longer haha.

Obviously the first time i got it I was in shock, £500 for £1 is decent for 1 spin. Kinda like fobts but fun none the less. 

Seems pretty good. As you say you cant do too much damage at £1 per spin max unless, of course it takes the piss and goes cold for 500+ spins

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Seems pretty good. As you say you cant do too much damage at £1 per spin max unless, of course it takes the piss and goes cold for 500+ spins

Yeah it can happen like any other gambling site but it seems pretty fair! Which is good. 

On 14/03/2018 at 14:59, Rachyleww said:

I've been a member on tombola for years now i remember when it used to be sun bingo before tombola went on there own.

I will second your comments about the site it is really good loads of variety's of games even on the bingo side some of them games are fun to play and each game lasts about 5 mins each so you cant really do your brains that quick and the max on the bingo games is £2.

Support on the site is 1st class any probs they sort it out straight away and as you said the cashouts are really quick compared to some 3 days absolute max but usually in your bank in 2 days.

All in all its a great site 

• Keeemon 1

4 hours ago, Denman said:

It looks like a chatroom for lonely housewives spending their husbands money. If you see my missus on there tell her to get the fuck off!

Yeah the chat rooms are fucking annoying and I put the £500 comments in and that’s it really as like a fuck you haha, I’ll keep my eye out for her ??

Not going to lie, I did drop £25 on there and got the £50 bonus, played on it for an hour last night while working and another 20mins today and I can't lose it. I just want to fecking lose it, but it won't let me lose.... the games are so trash, and its so slow, this doesn't feel like responsible gambling to me. It is filling me with rage and anger. Every time it gives me 8 red balls I am ready to put my head through my £2700 screen in response to being denied that £500 again. I just want £500 so I can rub it in the face of mindylou1951,  xx-missleanna-xx and ilovegarethgates4eva. £500 or let me fecking lose and leave that place, its not too much to ask for. I have lost £5000-10000 roulette spins previously and this is far more frustrating. FAR MORE FRUSTRATING. 

5 hours ago, Denman said:

Not going to lie, I did drop £25 on there and got the £50 bonus, played on it for an hour last night while working and another 20mins today and I can't lose it. I just want to fecking lose it, but it won't let me lose.... the games are so trash, and its so slow, this doesn't feel like responsible gambling to me. It is filling me with rage and anger. Every time it gives me 8 red balls I am ready to put my head through my £2700 screen in response to being denied that £500 again. I just want £500 so I can rub it in the face of mindylou1951,  xx-missleanna-xx and ilovegarethgates4eva. £500 or let me fecking lose and leave that place, its not too much to ask for. I have lost £5000-10000 roulette spins previously and this is far more frustrating. FAR MORE FRUSTRATING. 

If it's giving you 8 red balls you know it must be bad... 

Guest Sizzler29

Bingo is a hot ticket down my local village hall, every week there's a bingo night and the car park is always full and they're even parked down the street, it's mental lol I've never been myself but always wondered if it's a cover up for something else or they are actually just sitting at a table marking cards when they number gets called out by some monotone announcer lol never got the buzz off the game myself ? 

Guest Jake.

just running through the terms on the site and i cant seem to find the wagering requirements of the bonus anywhere , anyone point me in the direction ? 

1 hour ago, Jakefraser94 said:

just running through the terms on the site and i cant seem to find the wagering requirements of the bonus anywhere , anyone point me in the direction ? 

i dont think there is any jake ill have a look see if i can find out

1 minute ago, Jakefraser94 said:

thats what ive been reading through mate and for the love i cant find any wagering haha ! cant withdraw your bonus balance but it has 0 wagering lol interesting 

Yeah i think you play through the bonus money 1st after that you can withdraw i know people who have signed up through me got a bonus won on bingo and cashed it out and never played it again :crywithlaughter::crywithlaughter:

Guest Jake.
1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

Yeah i think you play through the bonus money 1st after that you can withdraw i know people who have signed up through me got a bonus won on bingo and cashed it out and never played it again :crywithlaughter::crywithlaughter:

very strange haha i defo wont be playing there , have to sign up to even see what slots they have and really rogue terms lol one for the miss list 

3 minutes ago, Jakefraser94 said:

thats what ive been reading through mate and for the love i cant find any wagering haha ! cant withdraw your bonus balance but it has 0 wagering lol interesting 

Also mate theres a free game every week called stars and you can win 30k for free, youll get a text on sunday night with a code log in put code in and open the numbers it gives you (5-6 each day) you have to do it everyday like but for 30k its worth it 

1 minute ago, Jakefraser94 said:

very strange haha i defo wont be playing there , have to sign up to even see what slots they have and really rogue terms lol one for the miss list 

ill tell you now the slots are shit lol but you can win 500 quid for a quid bet as little as 5p aswell (which aint for me) but it keeps the missus quiet she loves it :crywithlaughter::crywithlaughter:

Guest Jake.
1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

Also mate theres a free game every week called stars and you can win 30k for free, youll get a text on sunday night with a code log in put code in and open the numbers it gives you (5-6 each day) you have to do it everyday like but for 30k its worth it 

ill stick to the free rolls on videoslots and the odd deposit bonus i get from the caddel sites lol 

• 1 month later...
Guest Jake.
2 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

Something that always destroys my soul a little is seeing someone say thankyou in the chat for a £1.70 bonus

£1.75 tyty hun xxxxx

:biblethumb:

hahahahahahahahhahahahah , you dont know how much that had cheered me up at this tired and sleepless time !!