Hedgehogging With Hackz!

MrUKHackz

I remember years ago working with my mate Stuart on his Mini in his garage on a dark winters night when his little brother Keith who was about 13 walked up to the garage clutching a hedgehog to his chest, "Ive found a little friend he said" - "I think you have found thousands of little friends" said Stuart.  "What do you mean by that" says Keith and just as he walks into the doorway of the garage and into the light it reveals loads of fleas all over the front of his T-shirt.

It still cracks me up to this day the hedgegog got drop kicked 20 yards and he's running down the path screaming waving his t-shirt above his head.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I remember years ago working with my mate Stuart on his Mini in his garage on a dark winters night when his little brother Keith who was about 13 walked up to the garage clutching a hedgehog to his chest, "Ive found a little friend he said" - "I think you have found thousands of little friends" said Stuart.  "What do you mean by that" says Keith and just as he walks into the doorway of the garage and into the light it reveals loads of fleas all over the front of his T-shirt.

It still cracks me up to this day the hedgegog got drop kicked 20 yards and he's running down the path screaming waving his t-shirt above his head.

Do you have Keiths contact details I want to fight him!