Drawing Game - TGC/Slot Themed

Guest centipede
1 minute ago, green2711 said:

No I meant to move his rook to B4 then up to B8 and force the trade

ahh. come on then green, set the pieces up

Guest centipede
2 minutes ago, Denman said:

gg centipede, much better player than me, but at least I gave you a bit of a challenge... maybe just a little one... lol

gg denman

I am not much of a chess player, heck I didn't even know all of the rules, but.... it was at this moment I fucked up, and the worst part is, I knew as soon as I did it!

c2514959abc39f81afb2a7c82cdca7e6.png

I was stuck between A1A2, A1B2 OR A1E1.... and I went for the worst option out of the 3... in hindsight either of the other 2 moves probably kept me ahead.

At least I think those other 2 options were the best options... ?

I know you all wanted me to lose, but in fairness centipede is a very good chess player, so I was always going to lose anyway! I take moral victory in at least giving him a bit of a game!

1 minute ago, Denman said:

At least I think those other 2 options were the best options... ?

I know you all wanted me to lose, but in fairness centipede is a very good chess player, so I was always going to lose anyway! I take moral victory in at least giving him a bit of a game!

centipede deserves an award if you won we would of never heard the end of it

@MrUKHackz give centipede a chess trophy ?

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

centipede deserves an award if you won we would of never heard the end of it

@MrUKHackz give centipede a chess trophy ?

Fuck off.

I am the Moral Victory Champion. He's like 2100 rated he said? Thats not that far away from National Master I think? I only play the odd game against children and I was somewhat competitive for a while.

Just now, Denman said:

Fuck off.

I am the Moral Victory Champion. He's like 2100 rated he said? Thats not that far away from National Master I think? I only play the odd game against children and I was somewhat competitive for a while.

no wonder he beat me before my kettle boiled then, I only play at Christmas against drunk people 

Just now, 4houghts said:

no wonder he beat me before my kettle boiled then, I only play at Christmas against drunk people 

? See, exactly! I didn't even know all the rules fully, never knew of "castling"!!