Sign in to follow this  
green2711

Favourite Poker personality?

Yo

So just wondering who is your favourite poker personality? I'm talking about how they conduct themselves at the table and not really how they play. 

For me it has to be Tony G back in the day...he was a massive dick but so entertaining! 😄  Phil Hellmuth would be close second with Devilfish in third. What about you guys/gals?

Vicky Coren.... She is intelligent and skillful and a delight to... see.

used to like watching Mike Matusow for entertainment

Also Antonis Esfandiari and Phil Laak are always fun to watch, especially when they are on the same table. I remember them playing a game with Jonny Loden thats on a youtube vid somewhere

Gus Hansen, maybe not so much the table talk, but his plays were always quite interesting

one person who i cant stand watching is Vanessa Selbst, whenever I see her she always seems like shes got a chip on her shoulder

I never really had a favourite, but was always hoping someone would chin Phil Helmuith

• Get In There! 1

Posted (edited)

in terms of their actual play, I think Neil Channing and Roberto Romanello are great players

and Davidi Kitai

Edited by centipede

Jungleman is for sure the most funniest player to see in live poker since he is so awkward and when he shows his emotions. 😂

Either the late Devil fish or Luke Schwartz 

Justin Schwartz drives me insane when i watch him

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Scar said:

Either the late Devil fish or Luke Schwartz 

Bubbbbleguuumm! 😄 I did enjoy Luke Schwartz and the drama he had with Doug Polk but mainly when he was playing against Phil Laak who always seemed to have his number (best hand is when he flops a FH against Luke when he was holding QQ and Phil had K7 iirc flop K K 7

"He's a big pigeon in life" 😄 

Also Laak vs Schwartz:

Edited by green2711
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, green2711 said:

Bubbbbleguuumm! 😄 I did enjoy Luke Schwartz and the drama he had with Doug Polk but mainly when he was playing against Phil Laak who always seemed to have his number (best hand is when he flops a FH against Luke when he was holding QQ and Phil had K7 iirc flop K K 7

Also Laak vs Schwartz:

Watched these plenty of times, flops a house, flops a set, flops a house, flops a set! never gets old haha

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, green2711 said:

Also Laak vs Schwartz:

also his hand v benyamine was entertaining as hell

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, centipede said:

also his hand v benyamine was entertaining as hell

Another Classic! "In your eye David Benyamine" 😄 

• Like 1