Is this ok Blampy? :D

slots4fun777

@slots4fun777 i feel like a jinx now when i tune in and nothing happens....... its probably blamps tho tbh lol

GTFIT awesome hit, like you said with all the premiums you would have expected one full screen of one of them at least! Top symbol never more than 3! sickening.

Nice to make a withdrawal for a change ?

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

@slots4fun777 i feel like a jinx now when i tune in and nothing happens....... its probably blamps tho tbh lol

GTFIT awesome hit, like you said with all the premiums you would have expected one full screen of one of them at least! Top symbol never more than 3! sickening.

Nice to make a withdrawal for a change ?

I know, maybe one day, I will get all symbols, for now, I am not going to play it for a long time :))) 500£ already out , keep rest to have some fun tonight , maybe a small stream, I am waiting for @Blampy as I don`t know what to play ? . I  am looking for something with 1500x if he don`t mind ?

• Love 1

I think after that hit @slots4fun777 you don’t need anyone telling you what to play. Feckin awesome mate well done. By the way I bonused  diamond mine last night but it was crap. Although I think there is more to come from it it’s playing worse than bonanza at the moment. Massive congrats on the win ?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, Blampy said:

I think after that hit @slots4fun777 you don’t need anyone telling you what to play. Feckin awesome mate well done. By the way I bonused  diamond mine last night but it was crap. Although I think there is more to come from it it’s playing worse than bonanza at the moment. Massive congrats on the win ?

Thank you Blampy, I will start then with Diamond mine , I remember back in the days  I managed to cash out on Diamond 1200£ on 0,40£.  Will give it a try tonight  hope will not be a short session (30 minutes ) ? Now what I want is 5 wilds on DOA 2 :))) 

11 minutes ago, slots4fun777 said:

Thank you Blampy, I will start then with Diamond mine , I remember back in the days  I managed to cash out on Diamond 1200£ on 0,40£.  Will give it a try tonight  hope will not be a short session (30 minutes ) ? Now what I want is 5 wilds on DOA 2 :))) 

11 minutes ago, slots4fun777 said:

No no I’m not recommending playing it as it’s playing like a bitch at the mo but it’s your cash mon ami

• Keeemon 1