Australian Football Betting, AFL (not soccer)

blacckarat

This will most likely only interest Australians as most others who are foreign to the game either dont have an interest, understanding or passion for it. But I bet on this alot, basically all my gambling I do now is on this sport, I wager around $1000Aud worth of bets each week (some calculated and indeed clever, But alot depends on luck with just outright gambles, which often sucks me in and undoes any margins for profit) But I love the game and everything that relates to it an doing some bets further invests my involvement to whats happening in the sport. I haven't won any real money from it yet, but haven't lost alot yet either. I do it for love and as I'm sure I'd also like to believe I could win day win a life changer on it ? 

With around 240+ different markets to bet on within just one game, multiplied by 9 games each round, multiplied by 23 rounds for the season. Some insane multis and combinations can be had.

You can bet on so many outcomes or events throughout a game its literally a punters game, But I have found it the most difficult fudging thing to gamble on and I would consider myself extensively knowledgeable about the sport. For some reason it brings out the real gambler in people and the game is erratic and unpredictable as hell.

If anyone would like to share any tips, thoughts or have any questions about it I will be happy to chat about it as It is what I'm into, I follow it heavily and have some great insight if anyone is keen to chat talk about anything surrounding the game in general or from a betting perspective here's the thread. ?

• Keeemon 2