Lancashire Oaks (Group 2) Haydock 14:40

Bangers

Self analysis

A nice looking race IMO that will surely get tactical, Trainer John Gosden has 2 & trainer William Haggas has 2 - implying both want it,  for me this this is also about Jockeys,  from team Gosden, Dane O'Neil & Robert Havlin, from team Haggas Danny Tudhope & Richard Kingscote.

Now Enbihaar ''from team Gosden'' is the paper fav and is showing mostly 9/4 BUT Dramatic Queen ''team Haggas'' is showing 4/1 with some firms and beat Enbihaar when they two met last time out at York running over 1m 6f

Team Haggas also have Klassique and she's got a bit of an engine and she's out of Galileo - Now she was 5th on her debut at Newbury last June but since then her form reads 2-1-1-1-2-2-1

Klassiqiue is also very versatile at today's distance that being 1m 3f and has the services of the red hot Danny Tudhope 

It's a tricky race but they'll have plenty of time to sort themselves out and So I'm going large on BOTH of the Haggas runners purely to gain profit 

Both trainers are high profile but I just feel William Haggas has the edge here not just with horses but also with Jockeys,  IF Frankie was up id probably think twice but Mr Gosden will be giving him the leg up on Enable at Sandown for the Coral Eclipse.

Course - Haydock 

Time 14:40

Distance 1m 3f

Tips - Klassiqiue @ 9/4 - And Dramatic Queen @ 4/1 

Roll the dice 

• Keeemon 2

2 hours ago, howfin said:

Unlucky man, as you say, onto bigger and better

Bit disappointed with Klassiqiue man as the money was also all coming her way so the 9/4 was looking good, Dramatic Queen ran a cracker and think she just got a bit lonely out front on her Own, wasn't much in it and I always knew that but just felt it was worth a roll of the dice.

Was tilted right after the race but got stuck into Hidden Message but it wasn't the plan to go deep but right after the 14:40 my hand was a bit forced towards a recovery, you'l know the score with picking out just a few races and you balls it up by committing on the wrong one.

The 2nd and 3rd are good fillies and worth sticking with again, just IMO 

July meeting next week at HQ looks good but the flat meeting for me has always been Glorious Goodwood. 

Mind if you fancy a night at Hamilton or Ayr just drop us a PM - Few bets and beers bit of food etc ?

• Keeemon 2