Female gambler, long time reader..time I joined

Hi all the lovely and diverse here at TGC

I read everyday and feel like I know you all already. Been through the ups and downs of fall outs, good debates, where's Adams next testicle on the mantle piece haha

After talking on Rollas stream tonight MR UK Hackz kind of helped push me in a direction I needed to sign here.

Okay about me. I am 50 year old female, and gamble on slots. Have had a life long passion/addiction and I guess as a result that is why I am single 19 years on.

I work hard in a demanding job and a high earner, own home etc etc... No there are no cats before you ask!!! I have tried dating sites and put my photo up as I am till very attractive but Norman Bates and his hotel were not for me!!

My gambling started when I was very young with a father who was an alcoholic and a gambler and I would escape to the bright lights in wonder to forget about what was going on.

I wont divulge further as well its too dark.

Anyway lighter note, I have a great sense of humour, compassion and well you fuckers, I am here and if you need any help, support or just a cage ribbing

Holy shit backs... I cant enter a competition before 12 noon tomorrow!!

I know nothing about horses, greyhounds or golf but talk to me about any slot and I have probably been there and got the T Shirt

However, I do like a challenge but give a lady time ??

Guest centipede

welcome @Cheryl T, sorry about the messages on the dating site, the dead mother in the attic seems to be a bit of a deal breaker. you think i should omit it on my profile?

4 minutes ago, Cheryl T said:

I know nothing about horses, greyhounds or golf but talk to me about any slot and I have probably been there and got the T Shirt

Don't worry no one else here does either ???

Just kidding obvs.... loads of knowledable people.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Cheryl T said:

It’s tennis Cheryl I think. Just have a go . Jok3st3r where are you to explain ???

• Keeemon 1

Centipede... It was all going well till you insisted she lay next to us

My advice to you is, take her dress off in your selfie, turn off the clouds and stars app odd and delete the photo where you sitting on her knee ?

Guest centipede
1 minute ago, Cheryl T said:

Centipede... It was all going well till you insisted she lay next to us

My advice to you is, take her dress off in your selfie, turn off the clouds and stars app odd and delete the photo where you sitting on her knee ?

thanks for the advice, much appreciated. i think im also going to use one of those dog snapchat filters that seem so popular right now. it would hide the holes where her eyes should be

24 minutes ago, Cheryl T said:

I never have a clue what I’m doing when I enter the comps and I think (I might be very wrong here) but I do alright. I once knocked out @Kinkerbells and that’s a big achievement ?

i even hold a trophy too. It’s all fun so jump straight in