Invitation slot streamer meet-up

ClassyBeef

1 minute ago, Blampy said:

What an absolute peach of an arse she's got 

I used to date a girl when i was in my early 20's that was the double of Kyle 

Didn't work out and I hadn't seen her in years, I seen her last year in a local shopping centre and she hadn't aged well at all,  We spoke for a bit and i felt she was being a bit cocky when she gestured to my head saying...........................When did you lose Yur hair ?

I said ahh few years back but no big deal as my vain days are long behind me,  anyway nice seeing you again and least I still have my FUCKIN TEETH! 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Bangers said:

Didn't work out and I hadn't seen her in years, I seen her last year in a local shopping centre and she hadn't aged well at all,  We spoke for a bit and i felt she was being a bit cocky when she gestured to my head saying...........................When did you lose Yur hair ?

I said ahh few years back but no big deal as my vain days are long behind me,  anyway nice seeing you again and least I still have my FUCKIN TEETH! 

Jezza Kyle?

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Bangers said:

Think weve tracked her down for you pal, you can thank us later. " Bangers I just cant get you out of my head"

cinderella1-1570806.jpg

Edited by Blacko
  • Facepalm! 1
  • Love 1