Mod factor

Miller26

17 minutes ago, centipede said:

Let's just say, no money trades hands

28a.jpg

So whats the benefit to being a mod? You sit there alertly watching a bunch of morons talking a load of shite, telling them to behave... for what? Even those Chinese Cockle Pickers at Morecambe were paid.

4 minutes ago, Denman said:

So whats the benefit to being a mod? You sit there alertly watching a bunch of morons talking a load of shite, telling them to behave... for what? Even those Chinese Cockle Pickers at Morecambe were paid.

tbf, when he used to have about 6 or 7 of us maybe more

he used to give us free spins or goes at a slot and keep a portion of the money, many times in the hundreds of £ 

I don't know where this mod talk has come from all of a sudden but twitch chat is well modded and youtube chat will be chaos no matter how many mods you have :HS:

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

tbf, when he used to have about 6 or 7 of us maybe more

he used to give us free spins or goes at a slot and keep a portion of the money, many times in the hundreds of £ 

I don't know where this mod talk has come from all of a sudden but twitch chat is well modded and youtube chat will be chaos no matter how many mods you have :HS:

Paul said in his last stream he needs more mods mate . They do a great job but at the moment Richie or hackz can’t have a night off.

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

I would put myself forward but im still trying to get to grips with the toaster.

Need something to do today as the missus hasnt spoke a word to me after last night. At least she never locked the door on me.

When are you going to have a little VISION ?

Stick on the music and watch her GO!

Yur Welcome

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

I would put myself forward but im still trying to get to grips with the toaster.

Need something to do today as the missus hasnt spoke a word to me after last night. At least she never locked the door on me.

Seriously though.. a message to all the single blokes out there is to enjoy being on ur own. Married life aint what its cracked up to be. Even the dogs took her side and i'm the one who walks the little fucker every day. Man's best friend my balls.

• Puke! 1
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Seriously though.. a message to all the single blokes out there is to enjoy being on ur own. Married life aint what its cracked up to be. Even the dogs took her side and i'm the one who walks the little fucker every day. Man's best friend my balls.

Blacko you are funny mate , fudge her 

• Shocked! 1

14 minutes ago, Blacko said:

You need to be a bit more aggressive with her man 

giphy (35).gif

• Love 4

13 minutes ago, Radstockben said:

Freddy would make a great mod or get jake back he was sound as fuck don’t go for twat mods that ruin the stream Rollas chat is usually great don’t want a trigger happy twat mod!! Freddyfromthehood would be good

Freddy's always busy playing ...................Call of Booty 

• Love 1

On 30/06/2019 at 21:27, Radstockben said:

Freddy would make a great mod or get jake back he was sound as fuck don’t go for twat mods that ruin the stream Rollas chat is usually great don’t want a trigger happy twat mod!! Freddyfromthehood would be good

A man that speaks nothing but the truth #topmod

On 30/06/2019 at 15:59, Kinkerbells said:

Biggest load of bollocks I've heard in a long time. You clearly have never seen me in streams I'm hardly a "let's talk about knitting and washing up" kinda girl. Do you also believe women shouldn't vote either.  Probably one of the sexest comment I've heard in all the time I've been on here.

Wow chill out there, didnt name anybody specifically there or even from rollas stream. Why are you so aggressive? Im just giving my opinion and experience from other streams, not from YOU or any other woman in ROLLAS stream.

59 minutes ago, hellakytta said:

Wow chill out there, didnt name anybody specifically there or even from rollas stream. Why are you so aggressive? Im just giving my opinion and experience from other streams, not from YOU or any other woman in ROLLAS stream.

Aggressive??? I was putting my opinion out like you did with yours. think you need to chill with the sexist comments .....just saying

8 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Aggressive??? I was putting my opinion out like you did with yours. think you need to chill with the sexist comments .....just saying

Save that aggression for the bedroom 

Don't wash I like it dirty 

Safe Word is.................Strawberry 

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hellakytta said:

So you was talking about me then?