Mod factor

Miller26

12 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Spot on with the second statement mate, I’ve only just mastered copy and paste.

Well if that's the case then i know I'm definitely worse than you on a computer. I'm google this copy and paste you speak of. I shall be back. 

• Love 3

Guest centipede

i think we all know it will be crunchienut. surely a natural choice after being made mod on the forum.

tbh, theres a lot of worthy people on here, i dont know why they dont just have like 6 mods instead of 2/3. its not hard to withdraw the privilege if someone was to step out of line. plus the forum is nearly a year and a half old and many have been here since the beginning, its not like thats too short of a time to get to know people

10 hours ago, hellakytta said:

I love how the chat is going on now and early on with current mods, there is still the freedom around there unlike in many other streamers chats are utter shit becouse especially their women mods gets triggered so easily from even small manly jokes etc u know.. It would turn the chat cancer nazi camp. 

Lucy was an great mod.

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 3

7 hours ago, centipede said:

i think we all know it will be crunchienut. surely a natural choice after being made mod on the forum.

tbh, theres a lot of worthy people on here, i dont know why they dont just have like 6 mods instead of 2/3. its not hard to withdraw the privilege if someone was to step out of line. plus the forum is nearly a year and a half old and many have been here since the beginning, its not like thats too short of a time to get to know people

Bloody hope not , if king crunchienut loses anymore of his opinion he’ll become the Switzerland of the mod world ??

I feel obliged to forward Kev40 as a moderator as he's a totally committed guy. Kev is BIAM, he is a daily contributor who has also helped countless problem gamblers along the way. I regularly suggested to Seedy that a lot of their headaches would get better if they included Kev as a mod, I understand that the setup of their website prevents them from doing so.

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

20 hours ago, hellakytta said:

Atleast not women.

20 hours ago, hellakytta said:

I love how the chat is going on now and early on with current mods, there is still the freedom around there unlike in many other streamers chats are utter shit becouse especially their women mods gets triggered so easily from even small manly jokes etc u know.. It would turn the chat cancer nazi camp. 

Think that’s pretty sexist if I’m honest and it’s offended me. I like to have a laugh and a joke as much as a ‘man’

• Keeemon 6

6 minutes ago, Jessr said:

Think that’s pretty sexist if I’m honest and it’s offended me. I like to have a laugh and a joke as much as a ‘man’

Isnt it ironic that we need a mod whilst were looking for one ???

In all seriousness though we better can the sexism or the ladies are gonna walk.

• Keeemon 1