WSOP Punting 2019

Marky147

Other than moving yesterday, and knocking a couple hundred in on slots, I did nada. 

Robbie Williams now has a residency at Wynn/Encore, so got my her tickets to see him while they were out here this year. Old man doesn't fancy it, so I said I'd take her, and that's some bonus point from both of them because he gets to slip off and play poker at the Encore for a few hours, lol.

Show has good reviews, and he's very entertaining, so should be a good laugh.

Nothing planned tomorrow, and then the WSOP 'Mini-Main on the 1st.

Robbie Williams is some showman. Absolutely superb from the first minute to the last.

Got me enough brownie points to see me through to retirement I think, as the old dear loved it.

Bashed a couple hundred quid through the slots before bed,  and another sober night... Getting very odd!

Just going to the Rio to register for the mini-main today, so I can avoid all the crowds in the morning.

Pretty boring few days, and quite shocked I'm still yet to be smashed this trip.

• Get In! 1

Playing 55k at 1-3-300... UTG limps, utg+2 (v active)  it 1.6. I call TsTc in c/o and btn calls. Limper folds.

Flop AcKc8c pfr bets 2k I peel and button peels. Turn Qd and pfr bets 2.4k... fold b/c button and be raises to 5.5k 

River 2c and checks down btn 3c5c and pfr 88

Knocked out shorty AQ>TT 58k first break, and coming back to 300/500/500

61k see a flop K2o 3 way with ep limp and sb.

Flop KQ8 rainbow is checked to limper who bets 1k, we both call. Turn 2 completes rainbow, and checked around. Then  I bet 2k on T river both fold.

Bust 661st for ~$1.6k... literally didn’t have a hand to play in the last 90 minutes, and that probably saved me from busting before the bubble as I was looking to spin.

Got it in with 78o in the bb for 65k total 25k of that bb and was 5 ways. 

Board ran out Qd 6h 6d Th Ts and AK won, so we had outs all the way ??

Was looking to shove my 90k but had 84o 63o and then 72o utg before my last hand.

Cheers for the rail guys, much appreciated ❤️

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 2

• 2 weeks later...

That was the last poker I played, and wasn't much to update from the last week gambling wise.

Saw a few shows, namely UFC 239, Gwen Stefani, and 'O' @ Bellagio.

Didn't get drunk once the entire trip, which is a first for me.

Back to work now, and have already got 2 hotels booked for next summer. A record, even for me ?

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 2

3 minutes ago, Marky147 said:

That was the last poker I played, and wasn't much to update from the last week gambling wise.

Saw a few shows, namely UFC 239, Gwen Stefani, and 'O' @ Bellagio.

Didn't get drunk once the entire trip, which is a first for me.

Back to work now, and have already got 2 hotels booked for next summer. A record, even for me ?

Thanks for this blog loved keeping up with your progress here and on Facebook too. Till next year................xx

• Puke! 1