Hello everyone

Chdl1990

Thanks all, good to be here.

@Blacko yes we spoke a little bit, spoke to @hacko a few times for sure, but I wasn’t massively active due to the kind of topics that developed. Only really posted on the lighter hearted threads, sports related type stuff. Hopefully I can be more active here having seen the current selection of topics. How are you finding it here? Good switch? 

3 hours ago, Chdl1990 said:

Apart from loving slots I love golf and horse betting

You're in the perfect place then mate, for slots we have @Nicola hitting 32'000x on Dead or Alive 2

For golf we have @Shades111 picking a 500-1 each way shot that landed

For horse racing we have the best bunch online, literally the best imo.

Welcome aboard mate, let the good times roll!

• Keeemon 1

3 minutes ago, Chdl1990 said:

Thanks all, good to be here.

@Blacko yes we spoke a little bit, spoke to @hacko a few times for sure, but I wasn’t massively active due to the kind of topics that developed. Only really posted on the lighter hearted threads, sports related type stuff. Hopefully I can be more active here having seen the current selection of topics. How are you finding it here? Good switch? 

Yeah mate its a good community of people on TGC but so is BIAM. It only takes a couple of bampots to destroy a forum. The trouble with BIAM is that the troublemakers create so much damage before they are banned. You will never see eye to eye with everyone on a public forum but you learn to ignore the members you don't tend to agree with rather than argue with them. I'm 44 years old so I'm a bit long in the tooth for playground name calling. What I like about TGC is the speed that the mods work at. The members of the community are a good bunch who actively encourage/support problem gamblers daily. 

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

@mrukhackz that sounds awesome, 32,000x is unreal!! Who was the 500/1 golfer? I’ve had a few 100/1+ but nothing like a 500! 

@BlackoThat’s perfect, that was my main issue, I felt it difficult to get involved as most things escalated into arguments. No moderation meant people got away with all sorts from begging, abuse, revealing non gamstop sites and the most recent one that ended it for me trying to take advantage of people who are vulnerable. I just want to enjoy a forum with like minded people and this already seems a great place for that. Looking forward to this place

• Keeemon 2

Welcome to TGC. 

Here you will find a mixed group of like minded individuals who have come to share the joys and pitfalls of Risk.  Jump right in and never be afraid of speaking your truth.

No personal attacks allowed . No bullshit . No lies . Just good fun , banter and plenty of competitions along the way..... 

We make no judgements  , and of course we will OUT all deception  without delay.  You will be challenged , no doubt , by our resident naysayers, but do not take it to heart. 

Laughter and Happiness is our goal. Together .

• Keeemon 2